Mary Kay Timewise 3 In 1 Cleanser Reviews

Mary Kay Timewise 3 In 1 Cleanser

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser- Cleans, Exfoliates and Freshens All At Once

Feb 17, 2003

Pros:Cleanses, exfoliates and freshens at the same time.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: This is a great cleanser. I'm not one to use a separate exfoliator, so this is terrific for me. A highly recommend.

I am reviewing MaryKay TimewWise 3-in-1 Cleanser a product I have been using for a few weeks.

In spite of the fact I have used this more than once I remember the first time I cleansed my face with it. I had some very dry skin next to my eyes. I love my
Origins Look Alive Vitality Moisture Cream
but even that wasn’t fixing the problem.

About the product:

Needless to say, Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser did fix the problem. It fixed the problem even before using the matching moisturizer.

Mary Kay claims that this is a breakthrough product. I am told that my skin will get younger-looking every time I cleanse and moisturize. It is a quick, convenient skin care system that delivers visible anti-aging benefits. This is all supposed to make my skin firmer and smoother.

They claim that after about 2 weeks I would see a 17% reduction in the appearance of fine lines (note: appearance, it doesn’t make then disappear.) and wrinkles, an 11% increase in skin firmness, and a 30% improvement in skin softness.

Time Wise Cleanser is called 3–in-1 because it cleanses, exfoliates and freshens all in one step.

This 4.5-ounce product comes in a plastic tube with a flip top cap. I always note the caps. In this case the case closes very securely. It isn’t difficult to open or close but when you close it rather than the cap just shutting, you hear a click, which ensures that it is closed. I can’t guarantee that it won’t open when traveling, but it is much less likely to than most other similar caps I’ve used.

At $18.00 for this 4.5 ounce tube it isn’t the least expensive, but it offers so much, I have no problem spending that much money. (I know that compared to what some pay for cosmetic counter products this is cheap!)

The cleanser is for all skin types. My skin is aging, which is what makes me a good candidate for it. Mary Kay has developed this line for aging skin.

It is safe for sensitive skin. I have had no adverse reactions – no rashes or blotches.

It is clinically tested for skin irritants and allergies. It is fragrance free and won’t clog pores.

More about the product:

This cleanser is about as fragrance free as any I have smelled. It is a white lotion with blue specks running through it. When I first used it, I thought it looked like toothpaste, but when I put it on my face, I could immediately feel that these blue specks are what exfoliate. They feel a bit rough, like grains of sand. This is what you would expect from an exfoliator to get rid of the dry and dead skin.

I love the way it goes on. I apply it to my face and neck and it can then be rinsed or removed with a warm, wet cloth. I have in recent times gone with the washcloth approach. You should have some very soft washcloths though and removing the cleanser will feel wonderful.

It is thick enough that it doesn’t absorb into my skin. I don’t like cleansers that do that. They feel as if I am just applying a moisturizer and I can’t even see where I have applied the cleanser. Not so with Timewise 3–in-1. I just apply it gently and remove it gently. The cleanser takes care of removing makeup and cleaning my skin, the blue specks take care of the dry areas. After it is off, my skin does feel fresh and although I use the matching moisturizer, my skin feels so soft that it already feels moisturized!

Ingredients:

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Isotheral, Neopentanoate, Bentonite, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Octyl Pelargonate, Neopentyl, Glycol Dioctanoate, Myristyl Myristate, PPg-26-Buteth-26, Sorbitol, Sucrose, Distearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oleyl Oleate, Tocopherol, Comfrey Extract, Burdock Extract, Hops Extract, Yarrow Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Hydrocotyl Extract, Coneflower, Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Sucrose Stearate, butylenes Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea Carnauba Wax, Lactose, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Propylparaben, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Ultra-marines, Chromium Hydroxide Green FD&C Red#4, D&C Red $33.

More of my thoughts and experience:

I love this product. It actually fixed my problem of dry skin while cleaning and leaving it feel wonderful and smooth. I can’t say that any wrinkles I have (Well I have more than a couple.) have disappeared but I don’t expect products to turn the clock back. I am happy if the product seems to keep more lines from forming and if it leaves my skin looking smooth and good. Time Wise does that. It does contain retinyl, which is the one product that has been shown to eliminate wrinkles, but it is way down on the list of ingredients.

I am definitely recommending this Time Wise product. If you want a good cleanser with a built in exfoliator, this is a good choice. It has been mild enough for my skin but strong enough to fix my problem areas.

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment.

Other Mary Kay products you might want to read about include:

Mary Kay Signature Line Lipstick

Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering set

Mary Kay Favorite Things Kisses by Candlelight

This product is not available from major retailers. It may be purchased from individual Mark Kay consultants, such as:

Mary Kay Timewise Cleanser & Moisturizer Combination To Oily Full Size

Mary Kay Timewise Cleanser & Moisturizer Combination To Oily Full Size

For sale today is a lot of 2 NEW Items: 1 TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser and 1 TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer both for Combination to Oily SKIN New in B...

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser Normal To Dry Skin

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser Normal To Dry Skin

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser Normal to Dry Skin Yes! I combine shipping! Just put all the items you wish to purchase in your cart. Then use the r...

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser Normal/dry 4.5 Oz

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser Normal/dry 4.5 Oz

Mary Kay Timewise 3-In-1 CLEANSER - NORMAL/DRY SKIN In New Black Packaging - FRESH!! 4.5 OZ - NIB Cleanse, Exfoliate and Freshen! Now you can combine ...

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser Normal To Dry - Exp 2015

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser Normal To Dry - Exp 2015

Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal / Dry) -- full size, 4.5 oz. net wt The TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser is part of the TimeWise ® Miracle Set – ...

Mary Kay Timewise 3 In 1 Cleanser & Age Fighting Moisturizer Normal To Dry

Mary Kay Timewise 3 In 1 Cleanser & Age Fighting Moisturizer Normal To Dry

Mary Kay TIMEWISE Normal to Dry 3in1 CLEANSER Age Fighting MOISTURIZER ***NEW **

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser (normal/dry)

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser (normal/dry)

*ALWAYS FRESH* Mary Kay TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry) $20 Reg. Price Thiscleanser combines age-fighting benefits plus three essential skin c...
Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser < Normal To Dry Skin

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser < Normal To Dry Skin

BRAND NEW 3 IN ONE MARY KAY CLEANSER (NORMAL TO DRY SKIN) This product cleanse,exfoliate, freshen, and gently clears away impurities as it begins the ...

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in1 Cleanser Normal To Dry Free Fast United States Shipping

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in1 Cleanser Normal To Dry Free Fast United States Shipping

MARY KAY TIMEWISE 3 IN 1 CLEANSER NORMAL TO DRY SKIN 4.5 OZ. NET WT. RETAIL VALUE $20.00 (plus tax) FREE FAST UNITED STATES SHIPPING Contact me for in...

Mary Kay Timewise 3 In 1 Cleanser And Age Fighting Moisturizer Set -normalto Dry

Set of Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer and 3 in 1 Cleanser Normal to Dry We have more Mary Kay products in our store, please stop by.Brand ...

Mary Kay Timewise 3-1 Cleanser Normal To Dry Skin

Mary Kay Timewise 3-1 Cleanser Normal To Dry Skin

Brand new - never opened 4.5 oz net wt I'm a Mary Kay consultant. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message.Posted with...