Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist Reviews

Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist

Brighten your Blonde Hair with Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist

Mar 11, 2013

Pros:Provides UV protection
Adds texture and volume
Fortifies hair
Brightens blonde toned hair

Cons:Very strong fragrance

The Bottom Line: Be Red Carpet Ready with Matrix total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist!  It brightens and enhances blonde toned hair.

At my latest trip to Mastercuts,  the stylist slipped generous samples of Matrix Total Results Blonde Care products into my bag.  There are three products in this line:  Blonde Care Shampoo, Blonde Care Conditioner, and Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist.  I will be reviewing the Flash Filler.

Descripton:

Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist is contained in a gold colored 4.2 ounce bottle.  It has a twist-off cap with a pump spray at the top of the cap.  The bottle and cap are striking with monochromatic shades of gold and yellow.  This Flash Filler, as well as the other two Blonde Care products, is so new that it was introduced into the marketplace in March of this year.

The product is to be sprayed on clean, towel dried hair to fill in porous hair fiber to seal each hair’s cuticle.  It maintains the brightness of blonde hair and provides UV filters to protect hair from the sun to prolong the hair’s radiance and color.

The formula is of a very light consistency and creamy white in color.  It has a strong perfume-like fragrance.  It sprays easily from the bottle and combs through towel dried hair easily as well.

Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist was used as a shine spray on Claire Danes at the 2013 Sag Awards.  Her blond toned hair looked spectacular!

My Experience:

I was given generous samples of all three products in the Total Results Blonde Care line.  I received a one ounce bottle of the Flash Filler.

After shampooing my hair and towel drying, I sprayed the Flash Filler into my hair and then combed it through.  After blow drying, my hair was bright with a lustrous shine   Although the products may be suitable for most people, I am chemically sensitive and allergic to strong fragrances.   To my regret, I had to immediately shampoo the product out of my hair with my regular shampoo to remove the fragrance.  It never fails to amaze me why manufacturers of fine beauty and hair products have to ruin the product by adding such strong fragrances.  The scent was so strong, that I had to wash my comb with dish detergent to eliminate the fragrance.

My Take:

If this product is good enough to be used on Claire Danes at the 2013 Sag Awards, it should be good enough for most blondes – except for those who dislike a strong fragrance.  Even though I won’t be using this product, I will rate it is 4 stars.

Active Ingredients:

Chamomile (for brightening)
Panthenal (for enhancing shine)

Cost:

The retail cost of a 4.2 ounce bottle of  Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist retails for approximately $16.00 depending upon where purchased.

Country of Origin:

Made in U.S.A.

Thank you for reading my review!

Matrix By Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Shampoo 10.1Oz

Matrix By Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Shampoo 10.1Oz

Matrix By Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Shampoo 10.1Oz For Unisex
Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Shampoo - 10.1 oz

Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Shampoo - 10.1 oz

What it is: Cares for color-treated blonde hair. Solve the challenge of dull, straw-like blonde hair. Contains Chamomile and Panthenol, cleanses as it...
SleekHair.com
Matrix - Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Conditioner 10.1oz

Matrix - Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Conditioner 10.1oz

Cares for color-treated blonde hair. Lightweight formula prolongs radiance of blonde tones.
Good Looking Discounts

MATRIX by Matrix for UNISEX TOTAL RESULTS BLONDE CARE SHAMPOO 10.1OZ

MATRIX by Matrix for UNISEX TOTAL RESULTS BLONDE CARE SHAMPOO 10.1OZ

TOTAL RESULTS BLONDE CARE SHAMPOO 10.1OZ for UNISEX
FragranceNet
Matrix, Total Results, Blonde Care Shampoo & Moisture Conditioner, 33.8 Fl Oz Ea

AUCTION IS FOR A NEW, UNOPENED MATRIX TOTAL RESULTS BLONDE CARE SHAMPOO DEFENSE 360 TECHNOLOGY MOISTURE CONDITIONER FIBER GLOSS TECHNOLOGY LARGE 33.8 ...

Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Shampoo - 33.8 oz

Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Shampoo - 33.8 oz

SleekHair.com

Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Shampoo 10oz

Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Shampoo 10oz

Cleanses as it softens and detangles hair for an enhanced brilliant shine.
Matrix - Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist 4.2oz

Matrix - Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist 4.2oz

Cares for color-treated blonde hair. Fills in porous hair fiber with every use, to fortify and maintain brightness of blonde hair. Instantly seals the...
Good Looking Discounts

Matrix, Total Results, Blonde Care Shampoo & Curl Conditioner, 33.8 Fl Oz Ea

Matrix, Total Results, Blonde Care Shampoo & Curl Conditioner, 33.8 Fl Oz Ea

AUCTION IS FOR A NEW, UNOPENED MATRIX TOTAL RESULTS BLONDE CARE SHAMPOO DEFENSE 360 TECHNOLOGY CURL CONDITIONER ANTI-FRIZZ NUTRI-CURL TECHNOLOGY LARGE...

MATRIX by Matrix for UNISEX TOTAL RESULTS BLONDE CARE WEIGHTLESS CONDITIONER 10.1OZ

TOTAL RESULTS BLONDE CARE WEIGHTLESS CONDITIONER 10.1OZ for UNISEX