Barbie Then and Now - Disneyland 50th Anniversary Edition Doll Reviews

Barbie Then and Now - Disneyland 50th Anniversary Edition Doll

Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie

Mar 6, 2008

Pros:Very cute, comes with a lot

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: The Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie doll is great for a child or a collector!

I was just searching for things on Ebay one night and came to find the Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie. It was really an easy choice to purchase it. The price was a little high but my daughter loves both Barbie and Disney so it was the perfect present. I purchased it from an Ebay seller for $28.00 with $7.00 for the shipping cost. Bringing my total cost for this doll to $35.00. It was worth it though.I have never seen this doll any where else before.

The main reason for the purchase was because I was bringing my son home from the hospital after I had him. And I did not want my daughter to feel left out when people brought by gifts for him that day so I put the Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie doll in to a gift bag and told her it was a special gift just for her at the end of the day. So when people stopped coming by. I gave my daughter her new doll. She was thrilled and was very happy that it was a Disney Barbie doll.

The Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie doll has long straight blond hair. She has blue colored eyes and subtle make up painted on. She is wearing Mickey Mouse ears, a black yellow and red Disney shirt, black and white sneakers, a pair of capri pants in tan color. The pants have pockets on them and come with a black belt with Mickey on the front of them. She is a very pretty doll. And was very well worth the money spent on her.

Also with the Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie doll there are accessories included. She comes with a second out fit. An old fashioned long blue skirt and white shirt with the Mickey logo on the front of it. Another set of Mickey ears that are pretty much the same as the one she is wearing but they have a full Mickey in the front of them. And clog type shoes that are black come with it. As well as a black hair brush/comb and two white hair bow elastics.

The Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie doll is meant for children over the age of five years old. My daughter is five right now. The doll comes with small parts, so there is a chocking warning. This warning can be found on the back of the box in the lower left hand corner of the box. It is in red print. The small parts include the shoes, ear rings she has in her ears, the hair bows and so on.

This doll is eleven inches tall just like any other Barbie and the out fits she has can fit on any other Barbie doll as well. My daughter spends a lot of time playing with the Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie doll. She took the extra out fit and put it on to an old Midge doll of mine. To make two Disney dolls! She has a good imagination. I am very glad that I made this purchase and I do highly recommend the Mattel Disney's 50th Anniversary Barbie doll. It is great for little girls or even for collectors. And it certainly makes a fun gift!

Type of Toy: Other
Age Range of Child: Other

Includes original Mouseketeers 1955 costume, and one additional outfit for 2005., Manufacturer: Mattel