Maybelline Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Daily Targeted Deep Wrinkle Treatment 1 fl oz Reviews

Garnier Nutritionist Ultra Lift Daily Targeted Deep Wrinkle Treatment ~ Eh, Pretty Ho-Hum

Dec 14, 2008

Pros:Hydrates, softens and smoothes skin. Slightly plumps fine lines.

Cons:No improvement in deep wrinkles

The Bottom Line:

Definitely softens and smoothes skin, and plumps fine lines a little bit, but no improvement in deeper wrinkles

Over the last several years I've tried numerous skin care products and wrinkle treatments. I have been pleased with most of the Garnier Nutritioniste line, and figured I should try out their Ultra Lift Deep Wrinkle Treatment.

~ Product Description

Taken from the packaging: "Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift is our first daily targeted deep wrinkle treatment that captures the power of dermatological-nutrients, including a patented Glyco-Nutrient Complex naturally derived from a raw sugar extract. The structure of skin's surface layers is strengthened, while our unique combination of ingredients target deep wrinkles at their source - skin's upper layers, plumping and filling them in layer by layer - from the inside out."

This intensive treatment claims to visibly plump and fill in deep wrinkles, with the appearance of fine lines instantly reduced, making skin feel deeply hydrated, softer, and smoother.

The packaging further tells us that "in four weeks, even deep wrinkles are significantly reduced. With continued use, all types of wrinkles are noticeably diminished. Skin's resiliency is improved and skin appears healthier and younger looking."

Those are some pretty hefty claims, and heaven knows my skin is a perfect testing ground for those claims because I've got plenty of fine lines and way too many deep wrinkles!

Note that this product is dermatologist tested, is non-comedogenic, gentle, allergy tested, and non-greasy.

This comes in a 1.0 fl. oz. tube with a screw-off cap that covers a pointed tip applicator/dispenser. Look for Garnier Nutritionist Ultra-Lift in most drugstores for about $15.

The directions for use say to apply directly onto all wrinkles and blend thoroughly, allowing the cream to penetrate into skin. For a total anti-wrinkle treatment, apply over entire face and neck. You can use this alone or under moisturizer or makeup.

~ My Experience

Having tried so many wrinkle treatments in the past with similar claims I wasn't expecting miraculous results, I was just hoping for some small noticeable improvement.

Garnier Nutritionist Ultra Lift Daily Targeted Deep Wrinkle Treatment is a white cream with a lightweight consistency, although slightly heavier than most moisturizers. It has a mild fresh scent, but nothing remarkable and it isn't strong.

I've been applying this to my fine lines and wrinkles directly, rather over my entire face. The cream sinks into my skin very well, and quite quickly, leaving no greasy or sticky sensation. It feels goods, hydrates nicely, and I suppose it slightly plumps up those fine lines, but really no better than any other good moisturizer would.

I've used this under my regular moisturizer, although if you're using it over your entire face you really wouldn't need another moisturizer. Makeup goes on just fine over this with no problems.

I am nearly done with the tube, and while it does soften and smooth my skin, hydrates and moisturizes, I can't say I see any noticeable improvement in deep wrinkles. The fine lines are slightly softened, but again, nothing remarkable.

~ Final Thoughts

This feels good on my skin, slightly plumps fine lines, hydrates, sofens, and smooths, but even after continued use my deeper wrinkles look the same.

If you already have great skin with a just a few fine lines, I imagine this might work well for you. But for my more mature skin, I just didn't see the claimed improvement in the deeper wrinkles.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller, . 5 oz

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller, . 5 oz

Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is right for you if you want to gently stimulate micro-circulation around skin's delicate eye area to decongest excess...

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Daily Targeted Wrinkle Treatment 30ml/1oz by Garnier

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$11.50 - Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Daily Targeted Wrinkle Treatment-30ml/1oz - skincare / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Daily Targeted Wrinkle Treatment --30ml/1oz - 205749

Garnier by Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Daily Targeted Wrinkle Treatment --30ml/1oz For WOMEN
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer, 1.6 oz

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer, 1.6 oz

Problem: As skin ages, cell turnover slows and skin loses its ability to retain moisture. Wrinkles and loss of firmness occur and skin starts to lose ...

Garnier by Garnier for WOMEN Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Daily Targeted Wrinkle Treatment --/1OZ

Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Daily Targeted Wrinkle Treatment --/1OZ for WOMEN
FragranceNet
Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF15 133ml/4.5oz by Garnier

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$12.00 - Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF15-133ml/4.5oz - skincare / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream, 1.7 oz

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream, 1.7 oz

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream locks in moisture for 24 hours, blocks out dryness. A light, oil free, gel-cream texture pe...

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager --50g/1.7oz - 208160

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager --50g/1.7oz - 208160

Garnier by Nutritioniste Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager --50g/1.7oz For WOMEN
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Night Cream, 1.7 oz

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Night Cream, 1.7 oz

Problem: Over time, skin's natural overnight repair process begins to slow down. A loss of firmness, more visible fine lines and wrinkles and an overa...

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, .5 fl oz

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, .5 fl oz

Instantly brighten dark, under eye circles with Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller. Garnier's powerful, natural formula infu...