Mello Yello Zero Reviews

Mello Yello Zero

ratings (1 Epinions review)

Mello Yello Zero - All the Taste With Zero Calories

Jan 14, 2012 (Updated Jan 16, 2012)

Pros:Tastes great.

Cons:Contains Aspartame.

The Bottom Line: Read and be informed.

I was delighted when I found Mellow Yellow Zero for about four dollars ($4.29) for a twelve pack. Since I first bought it has stayed sold out, and I wish I could get some more soon.

The Taste

Mellow Yellow Zero tastes just as good as the fully sugar loaded Mellow Yellow version that has all the nasty High-Fructose Corn Syrup in it.

The Flavor

Mellow Yellow Zero has all the flavor of regular Mellow. The flavor is citrusy from having some form of lemon and orange in it. It is similar to Mountain Dew but is very different in flavor overall.

The Sweetness

Technically it is not sweet as it has no sugar in this soda. Even though it has no sugar in Mellow Yellow Zero does have a rather sweet taste that passes the sweetness level that I am accustomed to with Mellow Yellow.

Facts

Mellow Yellow Zero is made by the Coca-Cola Bottling Company.

Mellow Yellow Zero contains zero grams of sugar, zero grams of protein, zero grams of fat, fifty milligrams of Sodium,  fifty one milligrams of Caffeine, and a total of zero calories.

Mellow Yellow Zero is made out of carbonated water, citric acid, aspartame, sodium benzoate and EDTA (to protect taste), acacia, potassium citrate, acesulfame potassium, caffeine, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, natural flavors, coconut oil, and yellow number 5.

Warning:

Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.

Recommend

Yes, I highly recommend Mellow Yellow Zero as it tastes the same as Mellow Yellow but with zero calories and Mellow Yellow Zero tastes lighter on the sweetness than compared to regular Mellow Yellow. I rate Mellow Yellow Zero at five out of five stars or ten out of ten.

Final Thoughts

I am very pleased with Mellow Yellow Zero and will buy it again as soon as it is back in stock.