Mellow Mushroom

• User Rating: Disappointing

• Food and Presentation:
  • Ambiance and Decor:
  • Quality of Service:

Pros:None

Cons:Too noisy, too expensive, poor service, worst pizza ever.

The Bottom Line: I recommend avoiding Mellow Mushroom due to their high prices, terrible pizza, and poor service.

I had high hopes for Mellow Mushroom, I expected some of the best pizza in town, well, I was sure wrong!

Mellow Mushroom offers a variety of food from sandwichs to pizzas, in many different sizes. The Mellow Mushroom is a very noisy, confusing place to dine.

Upon entering, I was already confused, do I seat myself? or do I wait to be seated? or do I go to the counter to order? A kind waitress saw my confusion and seated me at a booth. The booth was extremely uncomfortable, it felt like I was sitting on a rock. The menu layout was nice, but the prices are outrageous! A small pepperoni pizza and drink cost me ten dollars! A small pizza for that price better be the best pizza ever, I said to myself.

A waiter eventually appeared and took my drink order and then disappeared for a while, I'd say maybe ten minutes later. He took my order and repeated it, to confirm it was correct.

Now I wait...And I continue to wait, 15 minutes pass, still no pizza. I continue to wait for 35 minutes.
The music is very loud and here I am waiting for a small pizza. During the wait, I received no drink refills or any contact with my waiter. What was taking so long? Is a small pepperoni pizza that hard to make? Apparently it is, because I waited 40 minutes for it to arrive.

The pizza was a bubbling, gooey, mess of cheese and grease.There were four slices altogether.
It was impossible to cut, the crust was hard, the pepperoni tasted cheap, and the cheese would not break.
It was truly awful.

I only ate one slice, although now I wish I hadn't. I waited another 15 minutes for the check. I paid and left.

I can't believe how much I paid for such an awful meal!
I will never go to Mellow Mushroom ever again. It is the most expensive and worst place to get a pizza!
Avoid Mellow Mushroom!

Kid Friendliness: Yes
Vegetarian Friendly: Yes
Notes, Tips or Menu Recommendations TIP: Don''t go to Mellow Mushroom!
Best Suited For: Kids and Families

Mellow Mushroom Brandon, Fl Graphic T-shirt Color: Heather Grey Sz: Adult Xl

Mellow Mushroom Brandon, Fl Graphic T-shirt Color: Heather Grey Sz: Adult Xl

listingfactorytest MELLOW MUSHROOM Brandon, FL Graphic T-Shirt Color: Heather Grey Size: Adult XL Measurements: Chest: 23 inches Length: 30 inches Sle...

Surya Mellow Mushroom Rug; 3 x 5

Surya Mellow Mushroom Rug; 3 x 5

Technique: Woven (Shag). Material: 100pct Polyester
Quill.com

Mellow Mushroom  Flip Flops Color: Brown Size: Men's 10-11.5

Mellow Mushroom Flip Flops Color: Brown Size: Men's 10-11.5

listingfactorytest MELLOW MUSHROOM Flip Flops Color: Brown Size: Men's 10-11.5 Size: Men's US 10-11.5 Item De scription: Hi, we have for sale a nice p...

Surya Mellow Mushroom Rug MLW9002 Rug Size: 2' x 3'

Surya Mellow Mushroom Rug MLW9002 Rug Size: 2' x 3'

Rug Size: 2' x 3' Surya MLW9002 Features: -Technique: Woven .-Material: 100% Polyester.-Origin: China.-Construction: Handmade.-Collection: Mellow.-Dis...
Wayfair

Surya Mellow Mushroom Rug MLW9002

Surya Mellow Mushroom Rug MLW9002

Surya MLW9002 Features: -Technique: Woven .-Material: 100% Polyester.-Origin: China.-Construction: Handmade.-Collection: Mellow.-Distressed: No.-Colle...
Wayfair