Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 B2L00002 Wired Keyboard Reviews

Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 B2L00002 Wired Keyboard

Simple, quiet and comfortable to use...

Apr 15, 2007

Pros:Quiet, comfortable for typing, more ergonomic.

Cons:Doesn't have a lot of extras if you like that.

The Bottom Line: If you don't need all the extras but need something more ergonomic, more comfortable, then I recommend this one.

I bought this keyboard because I've started to have lots of problems with my wrists while I work at my computer. I'm a web designer, so I'm at the computer A LOT! This keyboard stood out to me while browsing the keyboard section at Fry's, because it had the keys slightly curved to fit your natural position of your wrists while typing. I also like it because I don't like those keyboards that are split down the middle and REALLY curved. The ones that are higher in the middle...

So I thought I'd try this one out. As one of the other reviewers said, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles as some other keyboards have. But I don't hardly use all of that extra stuff anyways. It has the volume control and Play or Pause on top along with some basic browsing buttons, Back, Forward, Web/Home, Search, and Mail. The only one of those I use at all is usually the volume control. One of my favorite features though on this keyboard is the calculator shortcut key above the numeric keypad.

Also there are 3 lights next to the calculator shortcut key that show which "locks" you have on. You can see very clearly which one is on. There's a 1 in a square for Numbers Lock, a capital A in a square for Caps Lock, and a down arrow in a square for Scroll Lock. I really like being able to see when Caps Lock is on, because sometimes while typing I'll accidentally hit the Caps Lock key instead of the Shift key. So it's just nice to be able to see it clearly.

The other nice thing is this keyboard is pretty quiet and I feel like it types very smoothly.

MICROSOFT HARDWARE 2WJ-00002 WIRELESS KEYBOARD 2000 AES FOR
Microsoft 2WJ-00002 Wireless Keyboard 2000 for Business - keyboard - English - North America

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 for Business - Keyboard - 2.4 GHz - English - North American layout
MacMall
Microsoft Wired Desktop Black (APB-00002)

Microsoft Wired Desktop Black (APB-00002)

Microsoft Wired Desktop Black (APB-00002) - Enjoy plug-and-play setup Windows Vista features Microsoft Xbox 360 compatibility and Quiet Touch keys tha...

Microsoft P9X-00002 Arc Touch Mouse - Surface Edition - mouse

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse - Surface Edition - mouse - optical - 2 buttons - wireless - Bluetooth - dark titanium
PCM

Microsoft Wireless Mobile 1000 Mouse 2cf-00002 In Package

Microsoft Wireless Mobile 1000 Mouse 2cf-00002 In Package

Microsoft Wireless Mobile 1000 Wireless Mouse Model/Part : 2CF-00002 New item in original packaging and unopened Thanks!

MacMall
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600

The Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 is Windows 8- and Xbox 360 compatible, with media hot keys, plug-and-play setup, a Windows Start button, and quiet-to...
Microsoft Store

Microsoft 2CF-00002 Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - mouse

Microsoft 2CF-00002 Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - mouse

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Mouse - 3 buttons - wireless - 2.4 GHz - USB wireless receiver - black
PCM