-29%
Microsoft LIFECHAT LX-3000 Black Headband Headsets Reviews

Microsoft LIFECHAT LX-3000 Black Headband Headsets

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset

Oct 9, 2008

Pros:Very cheap and they produce high-quality sound. Blocks out noises from the outside.

Cons:Ears hurt after about 2 hours of wearing, slightly uncomfortable.

The Bottom Line: I recommend that anyone looking for a headset should buy these. They are probably the best headset I have bought in a long time.

When I first ordered this I thought it was just a cheapo headset. I was really wrong. This headset is great! I love the easiness of just plugging them into the USB port. The little sound control and microphone mute button attached to the wire are very convenient and useful. The mic is very good at detecting sound too. I wish I could buy another pair because I am always fighting with my family to use them. The only technical problem I have had with them is that they interfere with Microsoft's Xbox 360 Controller for Windows drivers. It makes the sound quality unbearable and scratchy. If you are on a low budget for a headset this is what you need to buy. Unless you have a small head because they are pretty big, which is a problem with me so I have to wear a hat if I want them to fit right. I hate the call button too, everytime I accidentally press it, a window comes up telling me to install Windows Messenger. It's quite annoying. It's very durable too, I have dropped mine countless times and it still is in great condition. Overall this is a great buy and worth every penny.

About Us FAQ Contact Us Microsoft L2 LifeChat LX-3000 USB Connector Circumaural Headset IMPORTANT : Limit 5 per customer! Orders that exceed listed av...

Clarity, Comfort, and Convenience - Digital USB for superior clarity, built-in unidirectional microphone with acoustic noise cancellation Leatherette ...