Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000 Web Cam Reviews

4 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Very Good

Microsoft webcam for skype

Aug 22, 2011

Pros:inexpensive, durable, mobile

Cons:grainy picture

The Bottom Line: Another great Microsoft product

I really like the microsoft webcam. I bought this webcam because I was going to Afghanistan and I wanted to use it to Skype my family while I was gone.

I found it to be very good quality as far as durability goes. I like that it has a flexible base. It has allowed me to put it numerous places where I have found myself besides just sitting on a desk infront of me. It molds well to the top of my laptop so I can use from any position since I can move it around so easily.

The picture is a little grainy, but I got what expected to get for my money. It is fairly easy to focus the adjustment on it as well.

One of my favorite things about it is that even though it comes with software I have found it to be plug in play in computers I have used it on. This is a big deal to me since I find myself moving around alot and not able to use my computer every time I want to use a webcam.

I would buy it again just because it has been so durable and has allowed me to move around with it everywhere and use it in so many computers as plug and play.

Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000

Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000

The LifeCam HD-5000 gives you 720p High Definition and auto focus--plus it's Skype certified, so your next video chat will be crystal-clear.
Microsoft Store

Microsoft LifeCam HD3000 L2

Microsoft LifeCam HD3000 L2

No matter where you go, keep in touch with your friends and family members using the Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 Webcam. The USB 2.0 interface and unive...

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Win L2

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Win L2

Don't miss a thing-enjoy high-quality 720p HD widescreen video together with crystal clear audio, with the LifeCam Cinema. Relax while the camera auto...

Microsoft  Lifecam Hd-5000 -  7nd-00003 For Windows 7 7nd00003 awesome Cam

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema - Web camera - color - audio - Hi-Speed USB
PCM

Microsoft LifeCam 6CH-00001 Webcam - 30 fps - USB 2.0

Microsoft LifeCam 6CH-00001 Webcam - 30 fps - USB 2.0

Share every detail with friends and family in HD. This full featured webcam, with true 720p HD video, delivers smooth, detailed video and crystal clea...
Office Depot

Microsoft LifeCam Studio Webcam For Business - 5WH00002

Microsoft LifeCam Studio Webcam For Business - 5WH00002

1080p HD Sensor/ 720p HD Video Chat/ High-Precision Glass Element Fans/ Face Tracking/ Certified For Skype/ Optimized For Microsoft Lync/ Black Finish
Abt Electronics