Microsoft Arc Wireless Laser Mouse Reviews

Microsoft Arc Wireless Laser Mouse

Free Shipping Best Buy

Arc Mouse - A space age mouse for 2009

Jan 21, 2009

Pros:Small but easy to use mouse, travels well, wireless

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Great notebook mouse - very functionional, wireless, very portable

Although most people don't think too much about their mice unless they are heavy gamers, some of us (like me) need a good mouse for every day use. Having recently been the beneficiary of a new laptop which will become my primary pc and absolutely detesting the touchpad the function of a good mouse suddenly became critical. So my boyfriend and I set out mouseshopping. We were going to go to best buy but had to make a stop at Sams Club for a few things and as luck would have it we stumbled on this little black mouse that looked more like a Jetson's spacemobile than mouse, all folded up neatly into it's case. It was just so cute he just had to buy it for me! And besides it saved him a trip to best buy! At a cost of just 39.99 it appeared to be lower cost than most mice on the market! I couldn't wait to get home and try out my brand new mouse on my touchpad tired fingers! I was not to be disappointed.
The Microsoft Arc Mouse connects to your Mac or PC wirelessly via a USB micro-transceiver, and delivers precise actions from as far as 30 feet away. It also sports a scroll wheel, which makes a soft clicking noise as you scroll up and down. If you’re using the Arc Mouse with Vista, you can also click the scroll wheel for one-touch access to Windows Flip 3D.
The mouse itself is a fantastic performer. It’s very comfortable in your hand and feels like it just glides across the surface. I used it on a mousepad and also a hard wood surface of a kitchen table. In both cases it performed without fail.The USB Connector attaches to the underside of the mouse for travel and the entire mouse collapses unto itself when folded up. Now that's cool! Combine that with the fact that microsoft claims this mouse only needs 2 AAA batteries for about 6 months of use and I call this mouse a distinct winner!

Comfortably navigate menus and Web pages with this Microsoft Arc ZJA-00002 wireless mouse, which features an ambidextrous design and laser technology ...
Best Buy

Features: 30' Wireless Range Precision Laser Technology Folding Design Scroll Wheel Customizable Buttons Snap-In Transceiver Windows Flip 3D Key USB C...
Microsoft ARC Mouse Red MacWin USB ZJA00007 Mice Mouse
Microsoft ARC Mouse - Mouse - laser - 4 buttons - wireless - 2.4 GHz - USB wireless receiver - red ZJA-00002