Microsoft Zune HD Black ( 16 GB ) Digital Media Player Reviews

Aug 5, 2010

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:Small, thin, sleek

Cons:Doesn't offer many Aps!

The Bottom Line: It's a great little device, easy to use, I would recommend it to anyone!

Out of all the electronic MP3 devices I've used, the Zune HD was by-far the coolest. It's touch screen capability and sleek, thin design was indescribable and unforgettable. I received a Zune HD in black through the mail to "test it out" let's say. I kept it for 2 weeks, and I was so impressed with it that I didn't want to send it back.

There was so much space on it. I was able to put all of my music on, all of my videos (movies, music videos, etc.), and not to mention - it had radio, WiFi capability to connect to the internet, and aps. That's right - Aps! Just like you would find on the iPod Touch, there weren't as many to offer, but they have said that there will be more soon!

The fact that it carries 15 GB, I was able to put on hour-long movies, which was a fantastic plus. And the screen is so wide and not to mention the LCD (LED) it has, made the movie even better. The Zune HD also comes with a strong battery, which enabled me to watch not just one movie, but three.

I loved the WiFi it has to offer. When I was anywhere that had WiFi connectablity, I could be on the internet. It's just like using a laptop or PC. You can see either the Full Site or the Mobile Version. It's not limited, anywhere you'd go on a regular computer, you can go on using this MP3 Player! That's probably my favorite part of this device.

Overall, I must say that the Zune HD is a great buy! It's small, sleek, thin, and everything you would need or want in an MP3 player!

I love it and will soon be buying one for myself! So overall, I would recommend this to anyone that was looking for a new MP3 player. I fell in love with it and so will you. :)

Recommended for: Beginners - Easy Enough for Tech Newbies

Zune HD 32 GB Video MP3 Player (Platinum)

Zune HD 32 GB Video MP3 Player (Platinum)

Zune is the premium digital experience that gives you access to the latest in entertainment and technology, allowing you to enjoy, connect, and discov...