TouchMaster  (Nintendo DS, 2007) Reviews

TouchMaster (Nintendo DS, 2007)

Touchmaster Fun & Addictive

Aug 3, 2008

Pros:Fun Game

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Go out and buy the game. It is great fun with something for every one.

I was so happy when I found this game. I so much enjoy the Mega Touch video games in bars. Touchmaster has a nice variety of those types of games. Everything from cards, skill, and puzzle. The card games are Target 21, 3 peak deluxe, Go Wild, phoenix 13, triple elevens, uplift, classic solitaire, power cell, and Double Take.

The skill games include Pond Kings Checkers, Artifact, Hot Hoops, Five Star Generals, Pick Up Six, Trivia, and Word Search.

The puzzle games are Crystal Balls, Mahki, Pairs, Times Square, Mah Jongg pairs, Gem Slide, and Wordz.

You can play online with a Wi-Fi connection. You can view worldwide high scores. You can play two player on the same DS or different DSs.

My favorite card game is Uplift. The object of the game is to get all four Aces to the top of the four columns to win.

The trivia game lets you pick the categories of questions. The categories are kids, general, sports, history, music, and movies.

In Artifact you eliminate your opponent by taking over their power tiles.

In Hot Hoops you make basketball baskets to score as many points as possible.

In 5 star generals, you roll the dice to clear all 12 patterns on the board to win.

Every friend that I have let sample this game has gone out and bought it the same day. It is enjoyable for kids and adults.

Similar to the touch screen games found in drinking establishments, TouchMaster invites players to game alone or with a friend. Gamers may compete wit...