Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Reviews

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Mineral Veil

Mineral Veil absorbs oil and finishes "the look!"

Aug 27, 2008 (Updated Aug 27, 2008)

Pros:

Mineral Veil silky translucent powder absorbs oil, especially helpful on humid days.

Cons:

I love Mineral Veil, but Bare Escentuals foundation and Warmth are more essential to me.

The Bottom Line: Mineral Veil helps solve the oily skin problem. Use it when you have time for a quick extra step in your makeup regimen.

I've used Bare Escentuals bare minerals foundation for three years, and consider myself a more-than-satisfied customer!

BE's Mineral Veil provides a light finishing touch to compliment BE mineral foundations.

Mineral Veil's translucent silky powder particles are so fine that only a small amount is needed to do the job. It's also easy to apply.

First, don't peel off the inner sticker that covers all the shaker holes. Instead, poke a few small holes in the sticker and shake out the tiniest amount of Mineral Veil into the bottle lid. (Because Mineral Veil doesn't add color, it doesn't hurt if you dispense a little more than intended.)

Then take a full coverage brush and swirl inside the lid until the product is thoroughly incorporated, tap and buff lightly over your face, concentrating on oily areas.

All of BE's mineral makeup products go on light as a feather, and never feel heavy, no matter how long they stay on. Even when I get hot and humid, I never feel like there's anything there. It doesn't seem to matter how many different BE products are applied, my skin feels free to breathe!

If you're like me with actively oily skin, consider applying a light dusting of Mineral Veil before and after applying foundation.

Mineral Veil retails for $19 online, in BE stores and Ulta stores. It's a very reasonable cost as it lasts almost forever! Very little product is needed, and the rest stays fresh inside the shaker-bottle.

Mineral Veil contains Cornstarch, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben and Iron Oxides.

Bare Escentuals Minerals Original Mineral Veil..02 oz. (Eyeshadow size) and one Bare Escentuals Minerals Flawless Application Face Brush. Sealed. A ll...