Monster RadioPlay™ 300 MBL-FM XMTR300

Good quality sound broadcast to your stereo even in a crowded FM market.

Apr 28, 2006

Pros:Access to entire FM band. 3 programmable presets.

Cons:You will still get some signal interference occasionally.

The Bottom Line: If you don't have an auxiliary port or tape deck in your car for a tape adapter, then this is a great affordable solution!

I bought two of these along with two portable mp3 players for my wife and myself, and I am really happy with the whole setup.

The Monster RadioPlay 300, is easy to use with any audio device that has a mini headphone port. Programming the 3 presets is not hard, and there is an instruction tag on the cord that gives you all you need to know on how to use the unit, in addition to the instruction pamphlet.

I live in the San Diego area, where there are a lot of FM radio stations broadcasting from both sides of the border. The result is that there are few frequencies that sound "empty". Despite this, I get good clean signal transmission to my car stereo with this unit, particularly after spending a few minutes picking out frequencies for my presets. This isn't to say I don't get interference, but it is minimal. The three presets are nice since you can also add the same channels to your car stereo presets, and quickly switch channels on both when interference creeps up.

If you are a true audio snob this probably won't cut it for you in a metropolitan area with lots of FM stations around. For the rest of us that can deal with less than absolute perfection, I think this is a solid option!

Monster Cable - Monster MBL MBL-FM XMTR300 EFS, Car Audio

Monster Cable - Monster MBL MBL-FM XMTR300 EFS, Car Audio

Universal 3.5mm FM Transmitter Wirelessly Sends Music from iPod/iPhone/iPad/MP3/CD/DVD to Your Radio
Sonic Electronix

Monster Cable Radioplay 300 Universal Wireless Fm Transmitter

Monster Cable Radioplay 300 Universal Wireless Fm Transmitter

This Monster Radioplay 300 will play your mini earphone jack equipped device through your car's FM radio. Compatible devices include Portable CD Playe...

Monster Cable Radioplay 300 Universal Wireless Fm Transmitter For Car

Monster Cable Radioplay 300 Universal Wireless Fm Transmitter For Car

Monster Mbl Mbl 600 Cchgr-1 Ww Usb Cla Charger Transformers Leakage Security Mec

Tanathip Store Monster MBL MBL 600 CCHGR-1 WW USB CLA Charger Transformers Leakage Security Mechanical Equipment Electronic Item Condition Brand new f...

Monster MBL PCARD V2  Portable Battery, Silver

Monster MBL PCARD V2 Portable Battery, Silver

Portable Battery, Silver provides up to 5 hours additional power for your smartphone,USB charging port,1650mAH rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
Crutchfield