Monster RadioPlay™ 300 MBL-FM XMTR300

Works well in crowded market

Dec 9, 2007

Pros:Works well even in crowded FM market. Bright, clear LED display.

Cons:Difficult to tune to station. Preset buttons are too close together.

The Bottom Line: It's a good, quality buy.

I bought this to use with my Zune MP3 player but it will work with any portable device that has a standard headphone jack.

I live about 20 miles east of the Dallas, TX area so I was concerned about this units ability to tune into a dead station since there are very few in this area. Much to my surprise it's done its job pretty well.

Connection is easy. You simply plug the adapter into your cars power port and the other end you plug into your device's headphone jack. Then you tune your radio and the transmitter to the same station.

The transmitter has full range of FM stations from 88.1 to 107.9. It has three favorite station presets. And a red LED display.

Tuning the transmitter is a little inconvenient because you can't hold the button down to change the station you have to press the button repeatedly to get it where you need it and it only tunes in one direction. After it's tuned you can hold down one of the three presets to lock in that station.

So far I've had pretty good luck with this unit. I occasionally get some static but switching to another preset will usually clear it up. If that doesn't clear it up I can reposition my Zune slightly and that will help.

Monster Radioplay 300 Wireless Car Stereo Fm Transmitter

Monster Radioplay 300 Wireless Car Stereo Fm Transmitter

MONSTER RADIOPLAY 300 WIRELESS CAR STEREO FM TRANSMITTER NEW NEW IN FACTORY SEALED PACKAGE WITH WARRANTY SHIPS FREE IN USA Monster Cable RadioPlay 300...
Monster Cable - Monster MBL MBL-FM XMTR300 EFS, Car Audio

Monster Cable - Monster MBL MBL-FM XMTR300 EFS, Car Audio

Universal 3.5mm FM Transmitter Wirelessly Sends Music from iPod/iPhone/iPad/MP3/CD/DVD to Your Radio
Sonic Electronix

Monster Cable Radioplay 300 Universal Wireless Fm Transmitter

Monster Cable Radioplay 300 Universal Wireless Fm Transmitter

This Monster Radioplay 300 will play your mini earphone jack equipped device through your car's FM radio. Compatible devices include Portable CD Playe...

Monster Cable Radioplay 300 Universal Wireless Fm Transmitter For Car