Motorola H390 Black Ear-Hook Headsets Reviews

Motorola H390 Black Ear-Hook Headsets

Not bad at all

Sep 29, 2009

Pros:Good sound, solid feel, comfortable, talk time.

Cons:Microphone, could be less expensive, long charge time.

The Bottom Line: This is a good little headset in the affordable pricerange.  I am only rating it average because Moto's greed in price keeps it out of a better rating.

After returning a wireless gear 909 headset because of it's horrible quality, I ran over to the local Walmart after calling a few stores and picked this guy up for just under $35.00.

It had quite a bit of trouble recognizing my voice commands, whereas the previous one did not.  That charge time is also about 2 hours whereas the old one was about 10 minutes.

However, in every other respect this motorola outdoes it.  It's lightweight, and feels VERY solid, where other bluetooth headsets have a cheaper feel to them.

Also with any earbud type earpiece, my ears get sore within 5 minutes and the pain gets worse as the time goes on to the point of being excruiciating.  This little guy however is quite comfortable.

The sound is good, especially for it's price.  The mic could use some work though.  I'll attribute the voice command issues to the fact that it is not noise canceling, but I do have noise canceling on my phone which was turned on, so I'm not sure why it had such problems.  Plus the people I spoke to described me as sounding funny, and also had a bit of a tough time understanding me, due to a staticy quality.

Overall, I think I will be happy with this headset, but if not, you can count on me coming back.  So far, if you are in the market for a bluetooth headset and can't see spending 50, 60, or even 100 dollars for one(that's more then most people pay for a phone), then this one is one that I can recommend.

color display black earpiece managed single earpiece design earbud in ear ebay title motorola h 390 black ear hook headsets embedded video script type...