Motorola S9 Black Neckband Headsets Reviews

Motorola S9 Black Neckband Headsets

Great headset, but could be better

Jun 30, 2008

Pros:Excellent sound quality and range. Great battery life.

Cons:Terrible fit if you have a big head. Needs to be modified to make useful.

The Bottom Line: Try it before you buy it if you have a big head!!!

I bought this item from our local cell phone store on clearance for $39. It was a brand new unit and was a great price from what I have seen on the web.

Overall, the sound quality of this unit is excellent. It sounds great whether you are streaming radio from a website like Streamcenter.com, listening to a MP3, or watching a TV Stream via your Slingbox. It very rarely cuts out due to range and overall it had good performance.

It could be improved however. If you have a large head, you will find the headset uncomfortable right out of the box. I have an enormous squash on my shoulders, so I had to "bend" the earpiece to adjust to my dimensions. Extreme care should be exercised as this could easily destroy the headset if you break the plastic. I feel Motorola could easily fix this by either making them with sizes or with flexible arms that come down. Either way, if you have a big head, try them on before you buy them. There are folks out there that have used heat to bend the plastic to the right shape, but I just used a little bit of bending to achieve a good fit.

Overall, the fit is OK at best, but the battery life was surprisingly good. I charge it MAYBE once a week and I listen to it every night.

I also like how it is capable of receiving voice calls. Sound quality isn't perfect, but everyone tells me that they can hear me fine and that it is relatively clear. I do however, find that the controls are small and difficult to push with my fingers.

Hey, here we provide you with S9 Sports Bluetooth Wireless Headset for Motorola Black + Red which features high performance to meet your need in daily...
Hey, here we provide you with S9 Sports Bluetooth Wireless Headset for Motorola Black which features high performance to meet your need in daily life....

If you love sports and music, you cannot miss this S9-HD Sports Bluetooth Wireless Headset for Motorola Black which will be your good companion that y...