Mr. Coffee ECM10 4 Cups Espresso Machine - White Reviews

Mr. Coffee ECM10 4 Cups Espresso Machine - White

Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso & Cappuccino Maker - Model ECM10

Feb 13, 2002 (Updated Feb 13, 2002)

Pros:This unit makes a very good Espresso or Cappuccino. It is easy to use.

Cons:This unit is poorly made and support is lacking.

The Bottom Line: Buy this if you want a CHEAP Cappuccino machine which you will only use occasionally. Otherwise stay away.

This unit makes a very good Espresso or Cappuccino. It is easy to use and you can become quite good at using the frother in a very short period of time. This is an OK entry level machine.This unit is poorly made and support is lacking. The lid on the pot falls off easily making it difficult to pour the Espresso into your cup. The next problem encountered was that the metal threads on the water fill are grinding together and leaving a metal powder on the top of the machine. one other problem I have is that the gasket for the filter holder tends to leak after a few uses. I have done everything by the book (ie. not storing the filter basket in the machine when not in use). after talking to Sunbeam I was told it had defects and to send the unit back at my cost and wait 3 to 4 weeks for a refurbished machine. They have very few service outlets (only in major cities). I am currently researching other brands in hopes of finding a GOOD machine.

Make hot and delicious cup of coffee with the Mr. Coffee ECM10 espresso maker for a fresh and revived morning. Capable of making up to four cups of co...