Mucinex Nasal Spray Full Force 12 Hour 0.75oz

Mucinex Full Force: Scary Name, Powerful Product

Jan 15, 2008

Pros:Works fast; lasts a long time

Cons:Burning feeling in the nose; High price

The Bottom Line: This is a POWERFUL nasal decongestant!

I suffer from occasional bouts with sinus problems and allergies and while my problems are not serious, they present an incredible annoyance that must be dealt with from time to time. My sinus problems usually flare up during the cooler times of the year and I usually reach for a pill to control the symptoms. But sometimes, the sinus blockage is too great to waste my time with a pill and I am forced to reach for something that I know will provide the heavy- duty relief. It is during these times that I reach for Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray, a long- lasting drug that helps break up mucus.

Basic Facts About This Product:

Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray is a product used directly on irritated sinuses. This product is sold in a small, round bottle containing .75 oz. (22 mm) of fluid. The plastic bottle is not the squeeze variety- it utilizes a pump to deliver the spray. A small plastic cap keeps the bottle sealed.

To use Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray, you just aim and shoot, two to three times. With the tip of the bottle inserted in each nostril, two or three pumps are all it takes to send the mucus- dissolving liquid into the nasal passages.

Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray provides temporary relief from nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever, and upper respiratory allergies. It helps shrink swollen nasal membranes and restore free breathing. Its vapor action also helps to clear the sinuses.

Ingredients:

Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray is made with the Active Ingredient Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride (0.05%) (Nasal decongestant). Inactive ingredients include Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Camphor, Edetate Disodium, Eucalyptol, Glycine, Menthol, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Sodium Chloride, and Sodium Hydroxide.

Final Thoughts:

Sinus problems are one of the few health- related concerns I have ever had to face. I am fortunate to have no serious health issues at all and I still have never stayed in a hospital. My condition is nothing compared to the health issues that others are forced to deal with every day, but I still find sinus problems annoying and I have been known to try many different over the counter medications in my effort to fight this problem.

Most of the time, sinus tablets like Benedryl or Claritin are my drugs of choice. I don’t usually need anything else to control my sinus problems. But there is that occasional tough bout with sinus that requires something super- powerful, and this is when I reach for products like Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray. I am experiencing one of these tough bouts right now, and I have not been able to taste food for two days. I knew that I had to reach for the stronger medication, and Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray was my drug of choice. I have used this product before so I knew it would produce the desired results.

Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray is a very strong product and it goes to work immediately. A couple of pumps will quickly convince you of this product’s potency. You can feel a burning sensation in the nose following the pumps, and this is sometimes followed by a quick discharge of mucus. There is also a strong smell and the vapors aid in the decongestant process. My current condition is so bad that I cannot even smell these strong fumes. But I know from past usage just how powerful they are.

One other advantage you gain with Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray is the long lasting effects. Two or three sprays in each nostril will provide sinus congestion relief for up to twelve hours, which is two to three times longer than other sinus sprays. From my experience, I find that the product lasts for a little bit shorter duration than this, but the problem is not misinformation on the part of Mucinex- the problem is that you tend to lose some of the fluid after you spray. Because it is so powerful, it often loosens up mucus immediately, causing it to discharge. This, of course, can end up taking some of the medication with it, lessening the chance for what is left to work for twelve hours.

Because Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray produces a burning sensation in the nose, it is also likely to cause sneezing. Just like the problem stated above, this can cause you to quickly lose some of the medication, thereby lessening its effects. I try to hold my nostrils closed immediately after spraying, to reduce the chance for sneezing and to keep the Mucinex fluid in my nose where it belongs.

Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray should not be used by children under 6 years of age and those between the ages of 6 and 12 should use only with the consent of a physician. Those who have heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or an enlarged prostate should also consult a physician before use. And the manufacturer recommends using this product for no more than three consecutive days.

Overall, Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray is a powerful product intended for tough sinus problems. I usually use sinus sprays only on rare occasions, preferring instead to rely on tablets for my sinus congestion- clearing needs. But when I want quick relief and a powerful blast of medication, I reach for Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray. It takes courage to use the first time (its name is scary sounding and the burning sensation will worry some consumers) but once you experience the fast relief, Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray will likely become a regular member of your drug cabinet.

Mucinex Mucinex® 600 mg 20 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets

Mucinex Mucinex® 600 mg 20 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets

Mucinex 600 mg 20 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets. Powerful Expectorant Breaks Up Mucus For Up To 12 Hours.When youre sick mucus can be a master of ...
PureFormulas.com

Mucinex Mucinex Expectorant 20 Tabs

Mucinex Mucinex Expectorant 20 Tabs

Mucinex Expectorant 20 Tabs - Get relief from chest congestion with Mucinex. This expectorant thins and loosens mucus and relieves chest congestion fo...
Swanson Health Products

Mucinex Fast-max Adult Liquid Severe Cold Cough Suppressant Expectorant Nasal De

Geffen - Best deals on eBay NEW Mucinex Fast-Max Adult Liquid Severe Cold Cough Suppressant Expectorant Nasal Decongestant 6 Ounce - Brand New items.-...

Mucinex Mucinex® DM 600 mg 20 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets

Mucinex Mucinex® DM 600 mg 20 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets

Mucinex DM 600 mg 20 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets. Quiets Your Cough And Breaks Up Mucus:One day its a wet cough. The next day its a dry cough. S...
PureFormulas.com