Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Pattie, 10.5 Oz Bags (Pack Of 12) Reviews

Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Pattie, 10.5 Oz Bags (Pack Of 12)

Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Pattie

Oct 18, 2011

Pros:Great taste and always seem fresh.

Cons:Some times the store is sold out.

The Bottom Line: Grab several bags because they don't last long.

My most favorite sweet is a good cookie.  I can't seem to pass any cookie that is offered to me.  I   can pass on cake, candy, and anything else that is sweet but not a cookie.

One cookie that we seem to always have handy is Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Pattie, 10.5 Oz Bags.  These cookies come in the red packaging just like the Nutter Butter sandwich cookies come in.  A serving of these cookies is five patties and they have to be broken off the plank in order to get the correct serving.  Each serving has 160 calories and there are 9 servings per pack.

One of the best parts of the pattie is the delicious peanut butter.  Nabisco uses Planter's Peanut Butter and you can tell it.  The crunchy outer cookie has very little flavor but it is always crunchy which I like.  Sometimes I take the cookie apart like you would do with an Oreo and eat the bottom part of the cookie because there is very little peanut butter on this part of the cookie.  Once that is eaten I go for the top part that has all the yummy peanut butter in them.

The Nutter Butter Cream Patties go very well with just about everything like coffee, crumbled over ice cream, alone, with fruit.  These are great in the lunchbox for the kids.  The possibilities are endless.  I prefer to take a plank out and just eat it alone.

When purchase the patties, we have to purchase at least two packages because they don't last long around our house.  The cost isn't bad, around $2.25 per package.  Since there are only two of us we each have our private place to hide our bag of cookies because my husband will take mine and eat them and I do the same.

These cookies are on the top of our list for some of the best out there.  Grab several bags of Nutter Butter Cream Patties because you will need them as they do go very fast.

1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW Nutter Butter Peanut Pattie 10.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of...