Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Box Of Graham Snack Cookies Reviews

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Box Of Graham Snack Cookies

Nabisco® Honey Teddy Grahams ®: Box Of Graham Snack Cookies

Aug 1, 2009 (Updated Aug 1, 2009)

Pros:a favorite for Osage County First Grade

Cons:not a con, but can be downright addictive

The Bottom Line: Wee bears from the bright yellow carton are as tasty and fun as those munched from the recyclable, lidded, Go Pak cup.

Nabisco® Honey Teddy Grahams ®: Box Of Graham Snack Cookies are offered as a follow up to the  3.25 Oz Go Pack cup filled with tasty and fun little golden bears.  Wee bears from the bright yellow carton are as tasty and fun as those munched from the recyclable lidded Go Pak cup.

Sold by weight and not by volume the package is filled using automatic equipment to accede the full weight indicated on the package.  Settling of products during shipment often causes containers to appear less full.

Teddy Grahams are a good source of calcium 10% of the daily requirement plus offering 5 g of whole grains per serving.

Nabisco offers a broad variety of Grahams goodies including a whole group of just plain fun little critters including bears in honey, spice, chocolate, chocolate chip and oatmeal flavors, insects and bees. Nabisco knows very well just how to please Little Kids, and older kids as well.

I am particularly fond of these little bears for classroom use.  As the school term begins, most children recognize Nabisco bears; they serve as a comfort food, old friend, for worried Little Learners who happily receive and munch their bears while struggling to learn all the dos and don'ts of the new classroom.

Slightly sweet, crunchy but not hard for little folks who may have begun losing teeth; Honey Graham Teddies serve as a teaching tool which can be eaten at the end of the activity.  Two little bears per child, one with arms up and other with arms down provide the motivator for discussing up and down, writing up and down, showing up and down in response to a word card bearing the word: up and little bears with upheld arms are hoisted on signal, down is followed by a flurry of Little Learners locating their bear with arms held at the sides hands down.

During the first days of the new term when everything is so different in this new room; Little Bears help Little Learners realize that hands at the sides as we walk down the hallway is our mode of travel and just may result in a hands down bear.  I do not always reward defined, expected behavior with a bear, but now and then will remind Little Learners that we walk with hands down, and a hands down bear can be earned for placing in cookie jars and munched during DEAR reading time.

Nabisco Honey Teddy Grahams Snack Cookies packaged in a thin cardboard carton are those same Osage County First Grade sized, crunchy graham cracker treats in the shape of a roundish Teddy Bear having bright eyes, cheery smile, feet together, hands up, or feet apart and hands down profile. Measuring about an inch in height; little bears are motivator and reward all wrapped in one.

Graham goodies in one guise or another are pretty standard fare sent by parents for mid afternoon snack times.  Kids like them, they are good tasting, and fun to receive and eat.  Packets of the bears are eaten as our daily snack item, however little bears from the cartons are used as sentence or story writing prompts during journal writing periods as well as providing rewards for keeping hands down, feet together and the like.

Bears used as motivation or reward are placed in the cookie jars to be eaten later which also is a learning mechanism; while instant reward is nice, deferred gratification is a necessary value adults tend to use as they plan for vacation, or save for home or new car.  Earn now, munch later; Little People can learn deferred gratification as an adjunct to instant reward.

Because snack items for Osage County First Grade include applesauce or other fruit cups, jello or pudding cups, as well as animal crackers and vanilla wafers; I do not worry that Osage County First Grade will become as rotund as their little Teddy Bears.  Whole Grain used for producing graham products along with lots of energetic daily physical activity help to assure that Osage County First Grade remains trim, motivated and rewarded.

I too enjoy the honey taste of Nabisco Honey Teddy Grahams and have been known to much one or two myself.  While I purchase my Nabisco products at the local Pyramid or Reasor's stores they are also online on several sites including Amazon.

One of the first art activities we undertake during the early days of the new year is a paper plate bear heard.  Using our Teddy Honey Graham as the model, ears, googly eyes, and nose are set into place, the little plate bears are hung in the hall way outside our classroom.  The Nabisco bear is chomped with gusto as we return to the classroom.

Happy to recommend Nabisco® Honey Teddy Grahams ® in the bright yellow box.

============================

Major INGREDIENTS: Enriched Flour, Graham Flour, Corn Syrup

Allergen alert: gluten, possible soy

NUTRITION FACTS  per serving 24 pieces, about 9 servings per 10 ounce box.
Calories 130

molly martin
===========================

Product Details
10 ounce box containing small graham bears

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the AMAZON and Intellius  Vendor Links
---------------------------------------

From the Nabisco site:  Nabisco, headquartered in East Hanover, New Jersey, a subsidiary of Kraft Foods, was first known as the National Biscuit Company.

Nabisco brands include Cameo, Chicken in a Biskit, Chips Ahoy!, Famous Chocolate Wafers, Fig Newtons, Lorna Doone, Mallomars, Nutter Butter, Oreos, Peek Freans, Premium Crackers, Ritz Crackers, Social Tea, Teddy Grahams, Triscuits, and Chicken in a Biskit, and Wheat Thins.

Nabisco dates its founding to 1898 when early in the decade, bakeries throughout the country were consolidating regionally, into larger companies such as Chicago's American Biscuit and Manufacturing Company created from the merger of 40 Midwestern bakeries in 1830 and the New York Biscuit Company arising from the unification of seven eastern bakeries, and the United States Baking Company.

In 1898, the National Biscuit Company was created from the consolidation of those three; the merger resulted in a company with 114 bakeries across the United States and headquartered in New York City.

The -biscuit- in the name of the company is a British English and early American English term for cracker/cooky products.

Nabisco a Kraft brand
Deforest Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936
www.nabiscoworld.com

Kraft Products
Northfield, Illinois

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Flavored Snack Go-Paks - 8 Packs of 2.75 oz

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Flavored Snack Go-Paks - 8 Packs of 2.75 oz

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Flavored Snack Go-Paks - 8 Packs of 2.75 oz --PLEASE REVIEW TOTAL COST INCLUDING SHIPPING BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. - - 9...
Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Strawberry Banana Graham Snacks, 10 oz

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Strawberry Banana Graham Snacks, 10 oz

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Strawberry Banana Graham Snacks have eight grams of whole grain per 30-gram serving. Nutritionists recommend eating t...

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Apple Graham Snacks 10 Oz.

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Apple Graham Snacks 10 Oz.

Welcome to My1Duck's Deals My1duck's Deals only sells New and/or Factory Sealed products. We receive new product several times a week. You can be conf...

Box Of Nabisco Teddy Grahams Snack Cookies U Choose Flavor4 Different Ones

Box Of Nabisco Teddy Grahams Snack Cookies U Choose Flavor4 Different Ones

Box of Nabisco TEDDY GRAHAMS Snack Cookies ~approximately 9-10 ounce box~ JUST USE THE DROP DOWN BOX TO SELECT FLAVOR AND QUANTITY! I ACCEPT PAYPAL FO...

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Strawberry Banana Graham Snacks 10 Oz.

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Strawberry Banana Graham Snacks 10 Oz.

4 Boxes/14.4 Oz.each - Nabisco® Honey Maid Grahams Graham Cracker Cracks

4 Boxes/14.4 Oz.each - Nabisco® Honey Maid Grahams Graham Cracker Cracks

Nabisco® Honey Maid Grahams - 4/14.4 oz. This pack includes four individual 14.4 oz. cartons(see pictures) you will get a sealed factory pack like the...

Teddy Grahams Cinnamon 3oz Bag

Teddy Grahams Cinnamon 3oz Bag

Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Cinnamon flavored. This is a 3oz bag of bear shaped graham cookies. There are about 72 Teddy Grahams per bag.
blaircandy.com
Nabisco Honey Maid Angry Birds Honey Grahams, 13o Box (2 Pack)

Nabisco Honey Maid Angry Birds Honey Grahams, 13o Box (2 Pack)

Nabisco Honey Maid Angry Birds Honey Grahams, 13 Ounce2 Boxes
Box Of Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Cookies14 Oz

Box Of Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Cookies14 Oz

1 Box of Nabisco HONEY MAID GRAHAMS-approx 14 oz's(about 26 cracker sheets)

Nabisco Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams 14.4 Oz Graham Crackers

Nabisco Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams 14.4 Oz Graham Crackers

Nabisco Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams Auction is for one 14.4 oz box Made with real cinnamon ******************************************** Combined Shipp...