Natura Bissé Bisse Glyco Peeling Plus 50% Intensive Exfoliator 30ml/1oz Reviews

Natura Bissé Bisse Glyco Peeling Plus 50% Intensive Exfoliator 30ml/1oz

The Best Acid Peel (aside from the Dr.'s office)

Mar 27, 2008 (Updated Mar 28, 2008)

Pros:Best quality acid peel outside the Dr.'s office, very effective with minimal tingle

Cons:Very expensive but worth it!

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend this peel to anyone who is serious about improving their skin quality.

This review is for Natura Bisse's Glyco Peeling Plus 50% Peel. This is the best peel I have found and yes, the hype is validated. You are supposed to use this peel 2x a week for 6 wks, take a break, then repeat again 2-3x a year.

For those of you unfamiliar with chemical/acid peels: A chemical peel is a facial/body treatment technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin using a chemical solution that aids in the skin ridding of dead (older) skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Thus the term chemical peel is derived. Some types of chemical peels can be purchased and administered without a medical license, however people are advised to seek professional help from a plastic surgeon or dermatologist on a specific type of chemical peel before a procedure is performed. Over the counter peels are readily available and have less active ingredients than the ones used in a Dr.'s office. Skin patch tests are recommended if you are new to acid peels.

My skin is already used to acids but my skin looks pretty amazing since using this and my friends have noticed immediately (without me saying a word to them :-). People new to acid peels should do a patch test but NB Peels are famous for being gentle for the effectiveness. The La Prarie facialist at Bergdorf's told me I was too young to consider their eye creams (I'm 42 so this IS working). Right after the peel, The SA recommended to use the N Bisse Oxygen Complex (serum in a pump) since oxygen helps continue the pores cleaning out. It seems ok but I prefer the Oxygen Cream overall.

I used to get glycolic peels at the Dr.'s every 2 weeks (starting 3 years ago) but it was getting too pricey so I go once a month or 2 months. My skin tolerates and reacts to acids well. I use MD Forte III Glycolic Cleanser and the MD Forte III Rejuvenation Serum w/ Retinol and AHA acids every night (for maintenance) but I still need a strong at home peel (1-2x a wk) to really see the difference. Before this peel, I liked Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acid Peel ($21 for 1.7oz). I did the 1/2 face test w/ NB on one side and Neutrogena on the other. Conclusion? The NB side was smoother w/ less bumps and more clarity but the Neutrogena side was still impressive enough for me to recommend for people who cannot stomach $225 for 1 oz (understandable).
I'm 42 and people guess I'm 28 - 32 and I credit the peels, acid products (and genetics) for this. My skin products HAVE to be effective as all my life, I refuse to wear skin make-up (foundation). I see my former roommate (from when I was 27) every year and she's very observant/candid and she told me my skin looks better now at 42 than when I was 27. Why? She said my skin is more even toned and flawless (smaller pores) now. I can thank the acids as Acid (glycolic, aha's, etc.) evens out your skin tone, gets rid of dead skin cells, reveals newer baby skin, helps firm, etc. and then it's important to moisturize after, etc.

I have tried Peel Pads from: MD Skincare ($75), Philosophy ($35), and Peter Thomas Roth ($36) I returned them all as I found these ineffective. People say my skin is like porcelain but it has good and bad days like everyone else and I have combination skin (dry in winter, slightly oily in summer however prone to plugged pores and occasional breakouts). I also use: DHC, Natura Bisse, Jurlique, MD Forte, Clarins.

Natura Bisse Glyco Line Glyco Peeling Exfoliator For All Types 1 Oz 30 Ml

Natura Bisse Glyco Line Glyco Peeling Exfoliator For All Types 1 Oz 30 Ml

hijunk Store Natura Bisse Barcelona GlycoLine Glyco Peeling Exfoliator for all types 1 oz 30 ml EXP 2016 An intensive exfoliating light gel that stimu...

Natura Bisse Glyco Extreme Peel

Natura Bisse Glyco Extreme Peel

This intense exfoliating treatment eliminates dead cells and impurities from the surface of the skin and stimulates new cells to grow. The weekly peel...

Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 5.3 oz

Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 5.3 oz

Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 5.3 oz Comes Brand new, 100% Authentic no knockoff!
Natura Bisse Glyco Face Hidro Exfoliating Cream (For Dry Skin) 75ml/2.5oz by Natura Bisse

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$96.00 - Glyco Face Hidro Exfoliating Cream (For Dry Skin)-75ml/2.5oz - skincare / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Natura Bisse Barcelona Glyco Peeling Plus %50 .2 Oz

Natura Bisse Barcelona Glyco Peeling Plus %50 .2 Oz

Natura Bisse Barcelona GLYCO PEELING PLUS %50 .2 OZ

Natura Bisse Baicelona Glyco Line Glyco Peeling Exfoliator For All Skin Types

Natura Bisse Baicelona Glyco Line Glyco Peeling Exfoliator For All Skin Types

hijunk store BRAND NEW Natura Bisse Baicelona Glyco Line GLYCO PEELING 1 FL. OZ. e 30 ml.Best for Decongesting Clogged Pores All Skin Types Natura Bis...

Natura Bisse Glycoline Glyco Extreme Peel 1 oz

Natura Bisse Glycoline Glyco Extreme Peel 1 oz

Natura Bisse Glycoline Glyco Extreme Peel 1 oz Comes Brand new, 100% Authentic no knockoff!
Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 150ml/5.3oz by Natura Bisse

Natura Bisse SPA Body Glyco Peel 150ml/5.3oz by Natura Bisse

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$126.00 - SPA Body Glyco Peel-150ml/5.3oz - skincare / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com