Badger Basket Diaper Corner Baby Changing Table (271C8E69) Reviews

Badger Basket Diaper Corner Baby Changing Table (271C8E69)

Free Shipping Target
Free Shipping Walmart.com

A great buy

Jul 21, 2008

Pros:Spacious,its corner makes it easy to store.

Cons:Could get in the way if you don't got a open corner

The Bottom Line: I would buy it if i had a baby and if i had the money to buy it.

If you are a young mother and need a place to change your babies diaper then this is for you its got loads of space to put your diapers,cream,lotions,and wipes.

It is sturdy cause when I was babysitting I had to change a lot of diapers and this thing was amazing with the room it made changing the babies diaper a lot more convenient.

It is also pretty big so if you want something that is at your level and your a young mother at about five feet tall and above this is the changing table you might want to check into.

It is also pretty sturdy can hold a lot of things on it the mother i babysat for had diapers,cream,wipes,powder,and a lot of baby items on the changing table.

The color is not anything to worry about since its a light color.

Overall the changing table is nice to have if you were a mother but as a babysitter it did help me out a lot but, i have no experience with kids since you know babysitting is not a substitute but i can tell you this is a great buy if you want it. 4/5 stars

Find baby changing tables at Target.com! Change your baby's diaper on this naturally finished changing table. Made of hardwood and wood composite, thi...

Badger Basket brings an innovative and unique angle to baby change tables. The Badger Basket Diaper Corner Changing Table is a full size infant change...