Nature's Bounty Whey Protein by , 2 lb (2 Pack) Supplement Reviews

Nature's Bounty Whey Protein by , 2 lb (2 Pack) Supplement

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder Is Great for Shakes

Dec 20, 2009

Pros:High protein content, easily added to smoothies and shakes.

Cons:Not to be used by kidney patients, pregnant or nursing women.

The Bottom Line: A good supplement for adding protein to diet.

When my dad was released from the hospital this past fall, his doctors recommended all kinds of supplements for him to put some weight back on.  One of the supplements recommended was a whey protein.  When shopping for my mom, I decided to pick up a protein mix also.  I chose Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla for my husband and me.  He is diabetic and often needs a healthy snack in between meals.  This was an excellent choice as it was packed with protein.  My dad uses a different brand that is specially formulated for kidney patients.

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla comes in a 2 lb. jug or jar.  It is made of 100% premium whey protein and comes in a powder form.

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla comes in other flavors as well.  The store where I purchased mine at also had strawberry and chocolate.  I got vanilla so that we could add fresh fruit to it and also make smoothies.

Nutritional Information

Ingredients:  Whey protein blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate), super recovery blend (creatine monophydrate, taurine, l-glutamine, leucine, isoleucine, valine), cocoa (processes with alkali), natural and artificial flavors, soy secithin, acesulfame potassium, sucralose.

Supplement Facts:

Magnesium:  27mg
Sodium:  110mg
Potasium:  260mg
Super Recovery Blend:  18g
Super Recovery Blend contains creatine monohydrate, taurine, l-glutamine, leucine, isoleucine, and valine.

Product Warning

This product should not be used by pregnant women, nursing women or anyone with kidney disease.  You should also check with your doctor before using to make sure this will not counteract any medication you are taking.

My Thoughts on Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla

Buying the vanilla flavor gave us a wider range for using the Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla.  My husband loves to make a vanilla shake with it.  The high protein content fills him up and can be counted as one of his mini-meals.  You used to only think of protein powders as supplements for body builders, but they can be used in an every day diet also.

My favorite way to use this product is to add it to a strawberry smoothie.  I have also used it in other flavors of smoothies as well.  Strawberry is my all time favorite.

When added to either a milkshake or smoothie you cannot tell there has been a supplement added.  It is not gritty and it doesn't have a funky taste.  It blends with whatever you decide to mix it with.  The vanilla flavor is not if you decide not to add additional flavors.  If you want to add ingredients like fruit or even chocolate, the other flavors blend well.

You can use Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla in a traditional blender, a shaker cup or my favorite way in a Magic Bullet.

This is a good product to use to get creative with different flavors of shakes and/or smoothies for an added protein boost.

Recommendation

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla has solved a need in my family and opened the door to mixing different flavors of smoothies and shakes.  If you need more protein in your diet, this is a good choice.  Recommended:  Yes!

Now - Whey Protein Isolate Pure 5 Lb

Now - Whey Protein Isolate Pure 5 Lb

SAVE 33% - Total Health has a full line of Now - Free shipping on orders over $85 (US48,max 5lb)
Total Health Discount

Vitamin Discount Center

Jarrow Formulas Protein - Whey Protein French Vanilla 32 oz (908

Jarrow Formulas Protein - Whey Protein French Vanilla 32 oz (908

Whey Protein French Vanilla 32 oz (908 Grams). Whey Protein French Vanilla 32 oz (908 Grams) from Jarrow Formulas may provide optimal amounts of Bran...
PureFormulas.com

NOW Foods - Whey Protein Isolate Unflavored - 5 lbs., Whey Protein Isolate Powders

NOWFoods Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate - 5 lbs. Now FoodsWhey Protein Isolate is a high quality protein sup
LuckyVitamin.com

NOW Foods Whey Protein Isolate Unflavored-5 lbs Powder

NOW Foods Whey Protein Isolate Unflavored-5 lbs Powder

From the Manufacturers Label:Whey Protein Isolate Unflavored is manufactured by NOW Foods.
Puritan's Pride®

Designer Whey Protein All Natural Chocolate 2 lbs

Designer Whey Protein All Natural Chocolate 2 lbs

Designer Whey Protein Flavors Click Here Designer Whey Protein All Natural Chocolate 2 lbs Designed for your active lifestyle. Our passion for he...
NetNutri

Designer Whey Designer Whey Protein Powder Natural 2 Lb

Designer Whey Designer Whey Protein Powder Natural 2 Lb

Designer Whey Designer Whey Protein Powder Natural 2 lb Designer Whey Protein Powder Natural Description America's #1 Protein since 1993.Get Healthy D...

Designer Whey Designer Whey Protein Powder Double Chocolate 2 Lb

Designer Whey Designer Whey Protein Powder Double Chocolate 2 Lb

Designer Whey Designer Whey Protein Powder Double Chocolate 2 lb Designer Whey Protein Powder Double Chocolate Description B vitamins to help convert ...

Nature's Best Perfect Whey Protein 5 Lbs. - Vanilla

Nature's Best Perfect Whey Protein 5 Lbs. - Vanilla

Combines Two Different Protein Sources - Isolate & Concentrate!
BodyBuilding.com
Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein Powder - Chocolate (1.7lb)

Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein Powder - Chocolate (1.7lb)

Find dieting and sports supplements at Target.com! Rich. Creamy. Chocolaty. Designer whey gourmet chocolate protein powder is made to taste like desse...