Neat Desk Pass-Through Scanner Reviews

Neat Desk Pass-Through Scanner

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Paperless Office Wanted

Feb 1, 2012 (Updated Feb 16, 2012)
Rated Show

Pros:Scans 50 documents at a time. Scans 3 sizes, receipts.documents and business cards.

Cons:Not as user friendly preferable especially to use scanner to its potential

As a Psychotherapist, I have wanted a user friendly way to have my confidential files as well as filing system in the computer. The neat desk scanner seemed ideal. Overall, I love the idea of the scanner and it does scan 50 pages sorts them and has the capacity to file all receipts and info for taxes as well as make files for business card data base. The neat desk scanner has been great to use at times as I have been able to keep files and know my important papers are not lost. The most disappointing aspect of the scanner however, is it is not as user friendly as I would have liked. It takes a while to figure out how to make files and label documents so that you can locate them easily. It has also been challenging to find documents easily and print them out. I recommend the neat desk scanner if you are computer literate or a quick study. It is challenging if you have average computer skills and wish to use it quickly.