Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home Microdermabrasion System (070501023556) Reviews

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home Microdermabrasion System (070501023556)

FLawless Face!

Sep 9, 2005

Pros:Delivers results just as good, if not better, then the professional treatments.

Cons:None really. Maybe the price?

The Bottom Line: I highly reccommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their skin without wanting to pay the ridiculous price dermatologists offer.

I used to have very bad acne when I was in high school (i'm currently a college student.) I was always self conscious about my skin so when my face finally started clearing up around my senior year I was thrilled. However, caused from the previous acne I had came acne scarring. I tried many products to try and fade my scarring but nothing really worked. I went to the dermatologist and had THREE MICRODERMABRASION treatments AND a CHEMICAL PEEL. Both were OKAY but neither were worth the money I spent. I was still very unhappy when I looked in the mirror and saw scarring.

Don't worry this story has a happy ending, haha. I purchased Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home MicroDermabrasion System and I have been using it for probably 6 months. (I'm on my 3rd bottle) I didn't expect much from this product but when it made my skin look even better after the 1st use I was amazed! I can't rave enough about about this product! Also, Susan Lucci's product, Youthful Essence, is the exact same thing (I've tried it) but much more expensive so if you were considering trying that but didn't want to pay the ridiculous price, I'd suggest going with Neutrogena.

The Advanced Solutions At Home MicroDermabrasion System is specially designed to give you professional level microdermabrasion results at home. New in...