-26%
Neutrogena Anti-Residue Deep Cleansing Shampoo (6 fl oz) Reviews

Neutrogena Anti-Residue Deep Cleansing Shampoo (6 fl oz)

Gets the buildup out and leaves hair shiny

Jun 29, 2008 (Updated Jun 29, 2008)

Pros:Weekly use leaves hair shinier and healthier.

Cons:Do not use daily and there is a strong smell.

The Bottom Line: A great cleansing shampoo at a good price. Leaves hair healthier and shinier.

I use a lot of products on my hair. Everything from serums, to hairspray to pomades and glazes. Over time, those products really start to take away my hairs healthy glow and weigh it down. My hair looks dry and will not hold a style or curl. I had heard good things about Neutrogena Shampoo, Anti Residue shampoo and bought it.
I found it at my local target and it was under 5 bucks.

The smell is strong and smells like cleaning shampoo. No flowers or perfume. The shampoo itself feels slick and a thin consistency that is the norm for most shampoos. It does not feel watery and does have a silk feel to it. I shampooed with it that night, using it like a regular shampoo and then i used my every day conditioner afterwards.

After my hair dried I noticed an immediate softness and shine to my hair. The shampoos odor was not noticeable and my hair was not tangly even after rubbing a towel threw it. When i styled my hair with a curling iron, it held the curl and looked so much healthier!

I have thick hair down to my shoulder blades and this shampoo really brought a new bounce, shine and overall healthy look to my hair.

I currently use the Neutrogena Shampoo, Anti Residue once a week and find that it takes out the products that are weighing my hair. I wouldn't recommend using this product daily because it does seem to work and although getting left over product out is good, striping your hair of its neutral oils is not and can lead to dry hair.

Neutrogena Shampoo, Anti-Residue Formula - 6 oz
NEUTROGENA SHAMPOO -Anti-residue formula - 6 fl. oz. -NEW- Without box. Use this once-a-week shampoo treatment to instantly remove residue that can ca...

Remove the build-up caused by gels and hairsprays with this anti-residue shampoo from Neutrogena. Mild enough for daily use, the shampoo gently cleans...