Nikon COOLPIX L22 12.0 MP Digital Camera - Red Reviews

Jan 18, 2011

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Great style, easy to use and adapt to, and accessible when a moment needs capturing

Cons:So far, I can't find a thing wrong with it!

The Bottom Line: I fully recommend this camera to beginners and enthusiasts alike. It is easy to use with great quality pictures.

As a college student, I wanted a digital camera so that I could capture many great memories while at school. I wanted one that was affordable, looked great and worked even better. The Nikon Cool Pix was the camera for me! I really like the quality of the pictures and even the ones that come out a little blurry are better than the ones my old camera used to take. I also like the fact that this camera is small, but not too small as to get lost in my purse and it fits perfectly in my hand. The style is fantastic for a college kid like me because I can show it off to friends and not be embarrassed when I pull it out to take pictures. The options on the camera, such as the flash and zoom as well as many others, are easily accessible, which I find very helpful when you’re in a “Quick, get a camera!” moment. Unlike many other cameras, the Nikon Cool Pix turns on and adjusts quickly so that you’re not left behind in one of those moments. I really like this product and I highly recommend this camera to anyone that wants to capture those "picture perfect" moments.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Nikon Coolpix L32 20MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom - Red

Nikon Coolpix L32 20MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom - Red

Find digital cameras at Target.com! Nikon coolpix l32 20mp digital camera with 5x optical zoom - red

Nikon CoolPix L30 Digital Camera- Red,  20MP, 5X, 3, 720p (Price too low to publish)

Nikon CoolPix L30 Digital Camera- Red, 20MP, 5X, 3, 720p (Price too low to publish)

20MP, 5X, 3, 720p scene auto selector automatically optimizes camera settings for your shooting environment,high-definition movie mode (up to 720p res...
Crutchfield

Nikon Coolpix S70 Brown 12.1MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom

Nikon Coolpix S70 Brown 12.1MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom

Get the shot without the fuss with the Nikon Coolpix S70 Brown Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom. The Nikon Coolpix S70 Brown Digital Camera with 5x...

Nikon COOLPIX P600 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 32GB Pro Holiday

Nikon COOLPIX P600 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 32GB Pro Holiday

Nikon COOLPIX P600 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 32GB Pro Holiday Equipment Bundle Color Black
Newegg.com

Nikon - Coolpix S6800 Digital Camera, 16MP, Black - Bundle With 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory

Nikon Coolpix S6800 Digital Camera, 16MP, Black - Bundle With 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card, LowePro Case, New Leaf 3 Year (Drops & Spills) Warranty,...
Adorama

Nikon Coolpix L840 16MP Digital Camera with 38X Optical Zoom - Black

Nikon Coolpix L840 16MP Digital Camera with 38X Optical Zoom - Black

Find digital cameras at Target.com! Nikon coolpix l840 16mp digital camera with 38x optical zoom - black

Nikon Coolpix L830 16 MP Black Digital Camera - 26439

Nikon Coolpix L830 16 MP Black Digital Camera - 26439

16.0 Megapixel/ 34x Zoom NIKKOR Glass ED Lens/ 3.0 921,000 Dot TILT LCD/ 1080p Full HD Video With Stereo Sound/ Zoom Up To 68x With Dynamic Fine Zoom...
Abt Electronics

Genuine Nikon Refurbished COOLPIX S5200 16MP HD WiFi Digital Camera (Red) 3 in. or more

Your friends and family love seeing what you've been up to; with the Wi-Fi enabled COOLPIX S5200, you can give them an amazing view! Capture breathtak...

Nikon COOLPIX P600 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 64GB Pro Holiday

Nikon COOLPIX P600 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 64GB Pro Holiday

Nikon COOLPIX P600 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 64GB Pro Holiday Equipment Bundle Color Black
Newegg.com