Nikon D3000 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ AF-S DX VR 18-55mm Lens) Reviews

Nikon D3000 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ AF-S DX VR 18-55mm Lens)

best camera for the price

Feb 13, 2012

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Great pics, easy to use and looks great

Cons:a little big , no lcd view only view finder

The Bottom Line: for the money you cannot beat this camera I would take this camera over most that cost thousands

This camera is great right out of the box. I have been buying digital cameras for about 12 years now. I can tell you you will not be disapointed at all if you buy this camera.  This camera is very easy to use and has great still shots. you can hook it up to a computer and set it up to print as soon as you shoot  a picture. Has great auto focus for beginners and tons of layouts. you can connect many lenses and flashes. the built in flash is not that great for long dark rooms but great for anything other than that. for large dark rooms you will need an external flas but this is the case with just about all digital cameras. If you are wanting a great camera that will last this is the one you need.Ensure you buy a larg capacity card because you will take photos until you eyes hurt. There is 2 thing I do not like about this camer. 1 is it is a little big and the other one is that it does not have an lcd view only after you take the picture other than that its a great and wonderfull camera.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Solid Enough for a Professional

eiton1 Store EVERYTHING YOU NEED SLR KIT: for Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera *THIS PACKAGE FITS ALL 52MM LENSES* Package Includes: High Definition Pro...