Nikon D3100 14.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) Reviews

Nikon D3100 14.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only)

Wow but there are some negatives

Aug 20, 2011
Rated Show

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:great shots

Cons:hard to get good shots in all modes except automatic,

When you see the great shots from this camera you expect them all to be the same and unfortunately they are not. I gave up on all modes except automatic because it was so hard to attain the perfect shot. Too dark in manual too light, not enough sharpness. Again its hard to know if a little bump affected this camera or not but I had two used ones and felt the same about both. When the sharpness and light levels are right on, its a fantastic camera. To this day I don't have better shots from any other camera I ever owned but its extremely hard to attain them. I am not sure if I need totake to shop to get more a tad more sharpness or what. I just know its hard to get the good shot in other modes. So I am left with just using automatic mode. Maybe I don't know what I am doing. Still its a great camera  capable of taking the best shots you ever had.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

Nikon D3100 SLR Camera w/ 18-55mm AF-S DX VR + KIT NEW Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens + Kit ...