Nikon D3s 12.1 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) Reviews

Nikon D3s 12.1 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only)

Why do I have 3-Nikon D2x's D3 in another class

Sep 5, 2008 (Updated Sep 5, 2008)

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:This camera is leaps and bounds ahead of the competion!

Cons:None, The price is comming down, be patient, try after the holidays- Maybe then 4K

The Bottom Line: This isn't a beginner's camera. This is a field-studio photograhper's workhorse.

MY name is Richard Paris and I'm a professional protographer. I was thrilled when the D2x came out. It was a I still consider it a workhorse today. The Digital high end camera market is in tune and in step with the computer industry. I just built a quad core gorilla computer in January with "all the latest" bells and whistles including a $1,500 video card, and the qx9650. Og couse the quad core chip although isn't the fastest anymore, it show how fast things are moving. Now for what I concerned to be the pride of the digital Camera SLR camara bodies. The Nikon D3. This body is simple amazing and I hate to say but I agree, it's not an upgrade, it's a revolution.
I have been for over 40 years a Nikon guy and Nikon again proved to me that they are on the cutting edge of technology. Unlike Canon 7-8-9K camera thie Nikon D3 will surpass each and every one of there top end and much more expensive camera bodies! Those of you who wouldn't wait and switched, I'm sorry you won't the opportunity use the "state of the art body" With rumors flying that a new Nikon D3X 24mp -studio body is in the works for around $6,500.00 or so, still a rumor, this will still be less of a cost and a better product that the Canon's. Also, let's discuss the megapixel. Once again, by most everyone's account and testing the Nikon MP-megapixel is far superior.

Do yourself a favor, wait till after the holiday season and see what you can get one of the D3's for- The new 3: rear screen, 2 CD slot ( which I have 16gb cards in!). 51 point auto tracking, iso range,
and I can go on and on.

I was in the Movie industry for 30 years as a gaffer, -electrician- and still photographer. One sentence for D3- This camera is leaps and bounds ahead of the competion!

Thanks Nikon and keep em comming
PS

When the D4 comes out in a year or so, will we to bring lights, go to a studio or will it be as simple as pushing a button?

Rick Paris
www.rickparis.com

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Solid Enough for a Professional

Dhcamera Store Payments Shipping Returns Terms Nikon D3S Part This is the original OEM Plate power Board for the Nikon D3S camera. Question? If you wa...