-33%
Nikon D7000 16.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) (25468) Reviews

Nikon D7000 16.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) (25468)

Free Shipping eBay Deals

This is an absolute steal great clean picture dependable with an amazing capture ability!

Oct 21, 2011

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Well defined picture, high resolution, clean angle shots, black and white comes out bright.

Cons:Price may be high for some however you can find them for cheap on ebay.

The Bottom Line: Overall compelling camera.

I have been eager to purchase an affordable camera that has the ability to capture the moments I cherish most with ease and fast so I can reminisce those moments in time. Being on the market for quite some time I was introduced to this camera.  To some it up its absolutely amazing! Its has an easy to use operating system, great features once you figure out how to properly use them, nice and clean picture, and it has a high picture quality. Its not your everyday commercial camera. This camera takes compelling professional grade pictures at an affordable price. This being my first Nikon I have heard nothing but great reviews for this brand and I have been more than pleased with the quality and outcome of my on going personal collection of pictures I have captured with this reliable camera. It operates easy with picture icons, lightweight, and is great to take pictures indoors and out, take out and enjoy the nature scene. I recently attended a wedding took some shots with this and that moment in time is relived every time I look at the pictures.  If you inspire to be a professional or if you are an everyday average I highly recommend the D7000.

Amount Paid (US$): $783
This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Solid Enough for a Professional

eBay Deals
The Nikon D7000 16.2MP DSLR Camera (Body Only) captures breathtaking Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus and external stereo microphone jack...
1999.00