Nikon D90 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) (25446) Reviews

Nikon D90 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) (25446)

Free Shipping Newegg.com

Rated Show

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Many features, Quick shoot feature, automatic or manual focus.

Cons:A little high priced, but most SLR cameras are. This one is well worth it.

I must say this is the best camera I have ever owned! The quality is second to none. It has many features that have been fine tuned from the previous model. There is alot of bells a whistles on this camera that take some reading to learn how to use them but it is well worth it. The customer service is also top notch. My Nikkon D90 got knocked off the table and the shuttle quit working. I sent it in thinking I was going to have a hefty bill. Nikkon did not charge me anything. THe products and company are amazing!

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

Image Sensor CMOS LCD 3.0 Package Type Body Only USB Yes HDMI Yes Battery Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
Newegg.com

Fusing 12.3-megapixel image quality and a cinematic 24fps D-Movie Mode, the Nikon D90 exceeds the demands of passionate photographers.Product Features...
Doro Digital
+$3,000.00 shipping
Image Sensor CMOS Image Sensor Size 23.6 x 15.8 mm LCD 3.0 920K Max. Recording Resolution 1280 x 720 ISO Sensitivity ISO 200 - 3200 Lo-1 (ISO 100) Hi-...
Image Sensor CMOS LCD 3.0 Package Type Body Only