Nikon D90 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) (25446) Reviews

Nikon D90 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) (25446)

Free Shipping Walmart.com

Great Camera

Apr 29, 2012 (Updated Apr 29, 2012)

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Clear crisp pictures, easy controls

Cons:Lens can get pricey

The Bottom Line: I love this camera.  The pictures are beautiful and there are many lenses to choose from.

The Nikon D90 Digital camera came with the 18-105 mm lens out of the box.  I have had this camera for 3 years now and I love it!
There are many lens that you can purchase separately for this camera.  I tend to stay with the Nikon or Nikkor branding.  NOTE:  make sure that when you purchase a lens, that it is made for the US (united states) market.  You don’t want to make a mistake and get a lens that was made for the gray market because you will not get the warranty.
Switching len’s is easy.  The viewfinder and LCD screen are clear and accurate.
It does take a little time to learn how to use this camera, which shouldn’t be a surprise because it is not a point and shoot camera.  It’s is easy to get to the menu’s.  I love that it has a ‘wheel’ on the top that you turn to change the type of shot your taking, such as a portrait or snow and sun.
I also would recommend getting the remote for the camera which will only cost about $10.  It is great if you put the camera on a tri-pod and want to be in your own shot.  My husband and I have used this more times than I can tell you.
Great camera for the price.  I highly recommend it!

Amount Paid (US$): $1,250.
This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

From image quality to a 24fps D-Movie Mode, this black Nikon D90 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera has plenty of options for both the amateur and pro. This ca...