Nivea Revitalizing Eye Creme Q10 For Men Reviews

Nivea Revitalizing Eye Creme Q10 For Men

A sight for sore eyes

Nov 23, 2005

Pros:Decent improvement in undereye area, SPF6, absorbs well

Cons:the Price relative to how well it worked for me

The Bottom Line: Its really hard to say how well this will work for others, but I suspect its best for those with slight under eye problems.

Baggy, tired eyes and dark circles are a result of multiple factors. Sodium/caffeine intake play a role as well as the way you sleep, too. Sleeping without your head properly evevated on the pillow can allow fluid build up, thus giving you unsightly bags. It is also a hereditary trait that many can inherit. Of coarse lack of sleep is a big reason, too.

After being already impressed with the Nivea for Men line I picked up a bottle right away when I first saw it. They haven't let me down before and I figured I could benefit quite a bit from it. I suffer from a bit of puffiness and dark circles under my eyes, so of coarse I was curious to see the outcome of using the product.

Its retail is similar to the Q10 Lotion, so expect to pay between $6-$9 for the bottle. Its packaging is much like the other Nivea for Men products, just on a smaller scale, being that this is a mere half ounce product.

Once opened, the bottle is about the size of a Bic lighter, but a bit taller. When you remove the cap you notice its tiny dispenser, which is good because a small amount of the product is all you really need. My only real gripe with this product and many of the other Nivea ones, is that it isn't a transparent bottle, so it leaves you guessing as to how much is really left inside.

The directions say its best to use the product on a clean face, right after a wash. I definately agree. Your face is much more 'absorbant' afterwards and it allows it to work better. Though I did use it occasionally on my face, unwashed, the best results were achieved after a shower.

The best way I found to apply it is put a little lotion on your ring or pinky finger and gently massage in, working in a circular motion back and forth. The dispenser works well, but you have to be carefully not to pump too much since even a small amount is too much, since you are only applying it on a small area of skin.

The final result after about a month or two of regular use, and almost the entire bottle gone, is decent. It looks as if it works better eliminating puffiness than darkness. I did notice a slight positive improvement in 'bagginess'. However, the improvement with dark circles was marginal.
It also helped a bit with the lines on the outside sides of my eyes. The minor crows feet and puffiness were almost totally erased.

So while the product did help a bit in making my eyes look less tired, some darkness and puffiness on the inside corners of my eyes remained, only slightly improved. I must admit I did like what it did, but overall it wasn't as dramatic as what I might have hoped for. For half an ounce the product is pricey and its up in the air if I might buy it again.

However, if I do use it again I will try to incorporate it into using frozen spoons or other methods to help. I would say the product is best for those with only slight cases of darkness or bags.

Package Details:

For tired eyes, fragrance free

New Eye Care with Coenzyme Q10 & SPF 6
Reduces Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Advanced Eye Care
Life's active pace takes its toll on your eyes. Dark circles, puffiness and fine lines begin to appear. NiveaŽ For Men Revitalizing Eye Creme Q10 provides the skin around the eyes with relief from the signs of tiredness. The superior caring treatment is instantly absorbed and leaves the skin around your eyes feeling smooth and revitalized.

The Power of Coenzyme A10 and SPF Care
Containing Coenzyme Q10, a natural component of the skin, the Revitalizing Eye Creme Q10 formula revitalizes tired eyes. It reduces signs of tiredness ~ dark circles, under-eye puffiness and fine lines. The combination of an effective moisturizing system and SPF6 protects the skin against environmental aggressors and light induced skin aging.

Fragrance-Free
Non-greasy, easily absorbed
Suitable for contact lens wearers
Ophthalmologist Tested
NiveaŽ For Men: advanced men's face care ~ improves the condition of your skin.

Questions? Toll Free 1-800-227-4703 or visit nivea.com.
Made in Germany

Directions:
Use morning and evening after cleansing face with NiveaŽ For Men's Face Wash. apply from the dispenser directly onto finger and spread gently over the area under your eyes.

Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone, Ensulizole

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Carbomer, EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin

Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation develops.

Lot Of 12 Nivea Q10 Advanced Wrinkle Reducer Night Creme Cream 0.34 Each

Lot Of 12 Nivea Q10 Advanced Wrinkle Reducer Night Creme Cream 0.34 Each

You are buying a Lot of 12 Nivea Q10 Advanced Wrinkle Reducer Night Creme 0.34 each DISCONTINUED

3 Nivea For Men Q10 Double Action Revitalizing Shaving Gel 7 Oz Gel

3 Nivea For Men Q10 Double Action Revitalizing Shaving Gel 7 Oz Gel

Nivea for Men Q10 Double Action Revitalizing Shaving Gel 7 oz Gel 3 cans Enriched with Double Action Coenzyme Q 10 For Men Who Want a Shave Gel That P...

Nivea Anti Age Q10 Plus Hand Creme 2 Pack 2x100ml Ships Free Within Usa

Nivea Anti Age Q10 Plus Hand Creme 2 Pack 2x100ml Ships Free Within Usa

NEW. 2 PACK. MADE IN GERMANY. SHIPS FREE WITHIN USA.

Nivea Moisturizing Creme, Refreshingly Soft, 6. 8 oz.

Nivea Moisturizing Creme, Refreshingly Soft, 6. 8 oz.

Nurture your body with NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme. It is made with jojoba oil and vitamin E extracts that are designed to soothe ...

Nivea M-bb-1425 Nivea For Men Q10 Double Action Revitalizing Shaving Gel

Nivea M-bb-1425 Nivea For Men Q10 Double Action Revitalizing Shaving Gel

FEATURES DESCRIPTIONS SHIPPING PAYMENT RETURN POLICY GUIDE nbsp Internal Frame Bag Camera Backpack Daypack Camping Equipment Pet Supplies Electronic D...

Nivea For Men Revitalizing Energy Shaving Gel Double Action Q10 7 Oz

Nivea For Men Revitalizing Energy Shaving Gel Double Action Q10 7 Oz

Product Description For over eighty years, our concern has been the care of your skin. Purpose Shaving Gel Manufacturer Beiersdorf Active Ingredients ...

Nivea Q10 Energy Eye Roll On, .33 Oz

Nivea Q10 Energy Eye Roll On, .33 Oz

Product Description Reduce dark circles and puffiness. The revitalizing roller gel for healthy looking skin around eye area. A cooling effect that rev...

Nivea Nivea Creme 6.8 oz Cream

Nivea Nivea Creme 6.8 oz Cream

Nivea Creme 6.8 oz Cream - Nivea Creme is a rich, creamy moisturizer that smoothes and softens every inch of skin. It's an intensive moisturizing solu...
Swanson Health Products

Nivea For Men Revitalizing Lot Of / 4

Nivea For Men Revitalizing Lot Of / 4

4 NIVEAS FOR MEN REVITALIZING DOUBLE ACTION BALM 2 IN 1 SOOTHES AFTER SHAVING + ENERGIZES WHOLE FACE.COENZYME Q10 for a fresh and healthy look 3.3 oz ...