NestlÚ Non Dairy Coffee Creamer Powder Nestle Coffee mate 50 Packets - CASKU829

Coffee Mate« Powder in individual packets

Nov 28, 2009 (Updated Nov 28, 2009)

Pros:packets are nice to carry in purse or briefcase

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: Coffee Mate  adds pleasing essence and  a supply of individual packets at the ready just in case I need them at school, traveling or in restaurants is handy.

Nestle's Carnation ® brand Coffee Mate® Regular Non Dairy Powder in individual packets is mighty handy to carry in purse, brief case or even pocket.

On occasion when I order a cup of coffee in local eatery and ask for something to whiten my coffee I am either handed a packet or cup of something I do not recognize, or am met with a stare and eventually am handed a non sugar blue or pink packet.  That is when I dig into my purse and bring out some Coffee Mate  Regular flavor Non Dairy Powder packets.  Good grief, I want my coffee white, not sweet.

I find Coffee Mate Regular flavor Creamer in the cup to be every bit as flavorsome, velvety-smooth and rewarding as it was when I originally saw my first jar of the product way back when.

My kids were little people back then.  I imbibed many a cup of coffee whitened and smoothed with Carnation Coffee-Mate Original flavor and I utilized many a jar to make hot chocolate mix for kids, gifts and whatever.

How times have changed, one size, one flavor has become many size jars and innumerable flavors.

For coffee drinkers who take pleasure in adding a little something white to their cup; there is no requirement that the white to be added must be dairy in order to enjoy a pale, silken cup of coffee.

One added plus when using a powdered creamer is the fact that the hot is not moderated, and the liquid remains hot for a longer period.  That is important particularly at school when anything I do is snip and snap.

We do not get a break during the day, children's recess finds me watching little learners so that they will be safe, lunch period is spent with little folk eating as I monitor and back to the playground where once again I stand duty.  Class time begins at 8:15 with my first break at 1:20 as little folks go to PE class.

My 20 minute break means I throw something into microwave to be eaten on the fly as I set up the room for the next activity - DEAR readING time, snatch a quick sip of coffee and then trot across campus to retrieve Osage County First grade.  Don't misunderstand, I truly love teaching, I simply take umbrage with any who bleat they want to make teachers accountable for what is never made clear.

I am accountable to myself, my administration, the public, school board, state standards and any and all who have never taught but know what needs to be done to correct the ills of the situation.

Come, sit with me over a cup of coffee whitened with delicious Coffee Mate® Regular Non Dairy Powder and spend a week in my classroom.

I began absorbing coffee during my teens and from that time I have used something white to smooth and lighten my coffee. Living on a dairy we often skimmed cream from the top of fresh, non homogenized milk, lovely in coffee. I have added milk in countless forms as canned, evaporated, condensed, whole, and skimmed.  I have used innumerable cans of Nestle Crema di Media spooning it into my cup one thickened spoonful at a time, along with using ample measure of Coffee-Mate creamers.

I have long been elated with the flavor, availability and adaptability of Nestlé's inventive product.  I like that powdered Coffee Mate Creamer in Original flavor adds pleasing essence when I want it, and I like that I can keep a supply of individual packets at the ready just in case I need them at school, traveling or in restaurants where something to put in the coffee must be sweet.

Happy to recommend Nestle's Carnation ® brand Coffee Mate® Regular Non Dairy Powder in individual packets .

-----------------------------------------------
Packets can be obtained online and at walk in café supply type stores.

MORE NESTLE
MORE COFFEEMATE

===================
Major Ingredients Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Milk Derivative Sodium Caseinate

Allergens: soy, corn, milk, artificial flavoring

Nutrition Information Serving size: 1 Tablespoon

Reviewed by Molly's Reviews
molly martin
===========================

Product Details

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the  eCost, ShopLet, AMAZON SEE IT button and  Vendor Links
---------------------------------------
Coffee-Mate is one of the extensive assortment of Nestle brands. Nestle, the world's largest food and beverage entity, is headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestle produces a wide diversity of products which includes infant formula and other infant products, bottled water, milk products, coffee products, ice cream, and pet food formulas.

Because my own oldest child was a very premature baby born in the day before so many medical advances had yet taken place in the field; I have been very interested in the Nestle company and their work with infant formula and the like.

Founded in 1860 Nestlé is the outgrowth of work conducted by pharmacist Henri Nestlé, who developed a food for infants whose mothers were unable to breastfeed. Nestle's first triumph was a premature newborn who could not accept his own mother's milk and was not able to tolerate any of the substitutes used at that time.

From that beginning as a producer of infant formula; Nestlé today is a multinational packaged food company founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland.

Today's conglomerate has resulted from many mergers beginning in 1905 between the Anglo-Swiss Page Brothers Milk Company established in Cham, Switzerland, in 1866 and the Farine Lactée Henri Nestlé Company originated in 1867 by Henri Nestlé to provide infant food products.

Today Nestle's brands are known worldwide, and include many of the products found on the grocery shelves in U.S., European and third world countries. Nestle offerings includes candies, chocolate, coffee and creamers, milk, ice cream, seasonings, pet foods, bottled waters and the list grows as the company continues acquisitions and mergers.

Carnation, Dreyer's, Jenny Craig, Stouffers, L'Oreal, Libby's, Ralston Purina, Gerbers are now or have been included under the Nestle banner.

More Nestle brands include: Alpo, Butterfinger, Carnation, Coffee-mate, Lean Cuisine, Nescafe, Power Bars, Stouffer's, and Toll House.

Nestle is a far reaching business having factories and/or manufacturing operations in nearly every country worldwide of which just about 17,300 are employed in the US in addition to approximately a quarter million world-wide.

Website www.nestle.com
Address Avenue Nestle 55
Vevey CH-1800
Switzerland

Non-dairy Coffee Creamer NestlÚ Coffee-mate Sweetened Original Pump Bottle

Non-dairy Coffee Creamer NestlÚ Coffee-mate Sweetened Original Pump Bottle

NestlÚ Coffee-mate Sweetened Original Liquid Creamer Pump Bottle This pump is easy to use and requires minimal clean-up. Description COFFEE-MATE is Am...

Foodservice Coffee-mate Non-dairy Creamer-360/pk

Foodservice Coffee-mate Non-dairy Creamer-360/pk

Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Tubs, Original - 360 Count Large box perfect for high-volume foodservice use.Portion control individual serving tu...

Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer, 16 oz Canister, 8 per Carton

Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer, 16 oz Canister, 8 per Carton

Enjoy the taste of rich, smooth cream in your coffee without having to store milk in the office. This convenient and economical creamer dissolves easi...
Coffee-mate Non-dairy Creamer Canister - Original Flavor - 11 Oz

Coffee-mate Non-dairy Creamer Canister - Original Flavor - 11 Oz

Coffee-mate Original powdered coffee creamer canister (11 oz)Lactose free; gluten free; Kosher dairy An economical creamer solution with the Coffee-ma...

Nestl Nuts About Peanuts Chocolate Assortment - Candy & Chocolate

Nestl Nuts About Peanuts Chocolate Assortment - Candy & Chocolate

Your taste buds are about to go nuts! This Nestl Nuts About Peanuts Chocolate Assortment features all your favorite nutty fun-size candy bars includin...
Oriental Trading Company

3-pack - N'joy Non-dairy Powder Coffee Creamer - Smooth Creamy Taste 12 Oz

3-pack - N'joy Non-dairy Powder Coffee Creamer - Smooth Creamy Taste 12 Oz

Offered here is a new 3-pack of N'Joy Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer. Three 12 oz Cans of Non-Dairy Creamer.*Sorry, at this time we do not ship internationa...

Coffee-mate┬ Non-Dairy Powdered Creamer, Original, 56 oz Canister

Coffee-mate┬ Non-Dairy Powdered Creamer, Original, 56 oz Canister

Coffee-mate Non-Dairy Powdered Creamer, Original, 56 oz Canister
Non Dairy Rich & Creamy Cholesterol And Lactose Free Coffee Creamer 60 Ozs

Non Dairy Rich & Creamy Cholesterol And Lactose Free Coffee Creamer 60 Ozs

Non Dairy Rich Creamy Cholesterol and Lactose Free Coffee Creamer 60 OZS EXP: 04-15 Please note that container or box maybe damaged. Some container se...

827783 Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer, 16 oz Canister, 8 per Carton