Norcom, Inc. Checkered Composition Notebook Norcom

My lil black and white companion

Oct 15, 2009

Pros:The composition books are cheap, reliable, and versitile to any type of writing.

Cons:The pages don't tear out cleanly and neatly.

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend buying Norcom Composition notebooks because they are great means of recording your thoughts.

Visual Appearance:
The original Norcom Composition book has speckled black and white covers that makes me feel a bit retro. I can imagine existing in another time where computers didn't and life was simpler. I especially enjoy writing by hand in a composition book because I can imagine one of my favorite authors writing his stories in something similar. Now with that said, I absolutely hate Norcom's other Composition notebooks because they lined and checkered. I thought they were neat at first but the cover's obticle illusion appears to move when in your peripheral vision. I can't hardly leave it out on a table uncovered because it hurts my brain. So buy Norcom's speckled black and white composition book instead of the lined or checkered notebooks because if you don't, than you will also need to buy some IB Prophen.

Durability:
Norcom Composition notebooks are tough and will last longer than many other means of writing. I first discovered them years ago when I attended high school, and I have hated spiral notebooks since. Norcom Composition notebooks are vastly superior to spiral notebooks because during the use of a spiral notebook, the rings can become bent and be a problem to simply open. Norcom Composition uses a soft spine codex binding that can be squashed like a sardine between enormous textbooks, thrown about, or shoved into a brown briefcase and maintain it's integrity.

Cost for Quantity:
You would be surprised how cheap Norcom Composition books are before tax because I only pay 80 cents for each book at Wal-Mart. That means each composition book is even cheaper than a greasy double cheeseburger from McDonald's. I believe that is a great deal because a place for your notes and thoughts is what Visa would call, “Priceless.” Each Norcom Composition book contains 100 sheets and that means you are paying less than a penny per sheet of paper. All in all, I suggest buying Norcom Composition notebooks because they are dirt cheap.

Uses:
No matter what kind of writing you do whether it is creative poetry, prose, or even haiku, Norcom Composition notebooks are the place to keep your thoughts. These notebooks don't discriminate against writing majors, beginners of rhetoric, note takers, and introspective minds. I have used the pages for sketches and doodles when my wondering mind needs room for future artworks. Even this epinion was first written in my own Norcom Composition book while in my studio.

Interior Covers:
While I was a student, I remember having many scattered papers distributed throughout my car, parent's house, and my apartment. The information would range from English to Math, and sorting each document became a challenge in itself. Norcom Composition notebooks have taken into mind that many of their buyers are current or previous students. Norcom was kind enough to help their buys by including bits of information on the interior cardboard covers. Now take a deep breath because the list of information is a bit lengthy and includes a multiplication chart, tips for fractions, decimals and percentages, punctuation and spelling rules, metric unit conversions, reliable web references, and a chart to organize a daily class schedule. Wow. That is a long sentence but that goes to show how helpful Norcom Composition notebooks are.

Norcom Inc 76080-24 10.5in X 8.5in 80 Sheets 1 Subject Wide Ruled Notebook

Norcom Inc 76080-24 10.5in X 8.5in 80 Sheets 1 Subject Wide Ruled Notebook

Notebook Wireless binding will not snag clothing or work bags Wide ruled sheets Protective front and back covers 1 subject 80 sheets 10.5 x 8.5

Norcom Composition Books (lot Of 2 Books) Black With White Diamonds

Norcom Composition Books (lot Of 2 Books) Black With White Diamonds

NEW Norcom Brand Composition Books. Color: Black with White Diamonds. 100 Sheets (200 pages) per Book. Measures: 9 3/4 x 7 1/2. Item # 76010.***This O...