NordicTrack Classic Pro Reviews

NordicTrack Classic Pro

Nordic Track Classic Pro

Jan 14, 2005

Pros:Best piece of home exercise equipment I own - have had it over 15 years.

Cons:The heart rate monitor. Use your own heart rate monitor. You will get better information.

The Bottom Line: Forget all the gimick devices out there. Get the Nordic Track and you will get results.

I purchased my Nordic Track back in 1989. Up until then my only form of exercise had been running. As I approached my mid 30's the almost 15 years of running were starting to take their toll on me and I needed something that kept me from having to run to stay in shape. Also, with a young family the demands to at least be in the house and not out on a run became greater.

While a bit tricky at first, after about an hour I had mastered the movement and was working hard in no time. The Nordic Track quickly became an essential part of my training routine.

Work and family became more demanding in the coming years, and I was not able to put nearly as much time into any exercise. The result was a significant weight gain.

Three years ago it became apparent that I needed to loose weight and thank goodness I still had my Nordic Track. I could not have started out by running, as I was too heavy. The Nordic Track allowed me to start slowly and eventually loose enough weight where I could run again. I ended up loosing close to 75 pounds since then and could have not have done it without the Nordic Track. I am now back to running and racing. I have even gotten into both triathlons and duathlons.

My workouts range from 38 to 60 minutes long and I am able to maintain an average heart rate of over 120 BPM.

Therefore I remain a big fan of the Nordic Track. In fact I think I almost single handedly sold over 50 on my recommendation alone to friends and family. I am a bit disappointed that this device is not in use more. It seems to me to be just perfect. Although I have to say that the "20 minute workout" which seems to be the standard selling points these days will not get you there.

NordicTrack TRACK PRO CLASSIC SKIER Front Roller Model Number NTXC80182 Part Number 212284

This is the Replacement Front Roller for the NordicTrack TRACK PRO CLASSIC SKIER. For Model Number:NTXC80182
NordicTrack TRACK PRO CLASSIC SKIER Front Roller Model Number NTXC80180 Part Number 212284

This is the Replacement Front Roller for the NordicTrack TRACK PRO CLASSIC SKIER. For Model Number:NTXC80180
Nordictrack A2750 Pro Treadmill Running Belt 249790

Nordictrack A2750 Pro Treadmill Running Belt 249790

Nordictrack A2750 Pro Treadmill Walking Belt Part Name: Walking Belt - Running Belt - Treadbelt New Replacement / Model No.24979 Weight: 4 lbs.1 Year ...

Nordictrack A2550 Pro Treadmill Running Belt Model Numbers Ntl080090

Nordictrack A2550 Pro Treadmill Running Belt Model Numbers Ntl080090

Nordictrack A2550 Pro Treadmill Walking Belt Part Name: Walking Belt - Running Belt - Treadbelt New Replacement / Model No. NTL080090 Weight: 4 lbs.1 ...

Nordictrack A2750 Pro Treadmill Running Belt Model Numbers Ntl010090

Nordictrack A2750 Pro Treadmill Running Belt Model Numbers Ntl010090

Nordictrack A2750 Pro Treadmill Walking Belt Part Name: Walking Belt - Running Belt - Treadbelt New Replacement / Model No. NTL010090 Weight: 4 lbs.1 ...

Nordictrack A2550 PRO Treadmill Deck Model Number 303623

Nordictrack A2550 PRO Treadmill Deck Model Number 303623

This is the replacement deck for the Nordictrack A2550 PRO treadmill. Model number 303623.
Nordictrack Elite 9500 Pro Treadmill Running Belt Model Numbers Ntl019090

Nordictrack Elite 9500 Pro Treadmill Running Belt Model Numbers Ntl019090

Nordictrack Elite 9500 Pro Treadmill Walking Belt Part Name: Walking Belt - Running Belt - Treadbelt New Replacement / Model No. NTL019090 Weight: 4 l...

Nordictrack ELITE 9700 PRO Treadmill Deck Model Number NTL220111

Nordictrack ELITE 9700 PRO Treadmill Deck Model Number NTL220111

This is the replacement deck for the Nordictrack ELITE 9700 PRO treadmill. Model number NTL220111.
NordicTrack E 5.9 Elliptical Platinum and Black oversized

NordicTrack E 5.9 Elliptical Platinum and Black oversized

The Space Saving NordicTrack Elliptical Delivers Fitness Out Of the Box The NordicTrack E 5.9 Vertical Space Saver Elliptical features SNAP assembly, ...

Nordictrack A2350pro Safety Key magnet (treadmills)

Nordictrack A2350pro Safety Key magnet (treadmills)

TREADMILL KEY FITS PROFORM XP690T NORDICTRACK A2350PRO REEBOK R7.90 2.5LONG x 1 1/4WIDE-3/8 MANGET WE HAVE MANY DIFFERENT KEYS FOR MANY TREADMILLS, EM...