Philips Norelco 7110X Cordless Rechargeable  Men's Electric Shaver Reviews

Philips Norelco 7110X Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver

The closest shave for and electric shaver!

Jan 4, 2005

• Battery Life:
  • Effectiveness:

Pros:Rotary Heads,year warranty,Cheap Price

Cons:try the top of the line reflex for 1 hour charge

The Bottom Line: Good bang for the buck!

I have always have problems with irritation when I shave. So about three years ago I started on a quest to try electric shaving. My first shaver was a remington rotary shaver. That thing cost $60 and the shave was horrible producing a lot of irritation and it the shave was not close, I mean it didn't shave at all! Then I bought a Braun Syncro 7505 Electric Shaver. This shaver is top of the line for Braun. I got the shaver for $50 in Walmart because it was incorrectly priced (the shaver sold for $100 everywhere at the that time). The shaver was sturdy and very powerful compared to the other models I've tried before. The shave of the Braun Syncro 7505 Electric Shaver was not good enough for me. It provided a good shave but in the area beneath the neck it had problems catching the hairs near the adam's apple. So Last week I was checking the electric shavers at Walmart and I decided to buy the Norelco ReflexPlus 6613 X Electric Shaver. So far it has no problems getting the tough spots in the neck (maybe its because of the Lift and Cut Technology that norelco claims to have) and the shave is as close to the Braun System. So if your new to Electric Shaving I would recommend this shaver, it's cheap and easy to use and it has a 2 year warranty. Also dont buy foil shavers like the braun models, they are not good for the hard areas like in the neck. Try Rotary since they have three independent heads and you'll have more probability of catching those hard to cut harirs.

Noise Level: More quiet than most

This eBay listing is for 1 (ONE)NEW IN OPEN BOX SEALED BLISTER PACKAGE PHILIPS NORELCO MENS ELECTRIC RECHARGEABLE SHAVER model 7110X. Box is open, but...