Nude Bowling Party

Baring it all

Nov 27, 2001

Pros:Any excuse to get naked is a pro

Cons:Have you ever taken a good look at the average bowler?

The Bottom Line: This is my feeble attempt at fulfilling a request I found on dastr8poop's website.

As I got out of the shower, I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my blue terry cloth robe, wrapped it around my wet body and ran down the stairs to my phone. Slightly breathless I answered, "Hello?"

"Jennifer?" Asked my friend whom I was supposed to catch a movie with in about an hour.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Hey, I was thinking that maybe we should skip the movie. I want to go bowling instead."

"What?! We're talking about Jurassic Park 3 here, how could you want to miss that?"

"Trust me on this-dress hot and be ready in an hour." She hung up the phone and I went back up to the bathroom.

"What in the hell is she thinking?" I thought out loud. "Bowling! She's lost it for sure."

Almost exactly an hour later, my back door opened and my friend came walking into my living room. She sat down on the couch and pulled out the decorated box that I keep under the coffee table along with the plastic plate that says Holiday Inn that I stole on one of our last road trips. As she rolled up a near perfect j, she shouted into my room. "How much time you got left in there?"

I poked my head through my wooden sliding bedroom doors and said, "Just about finished."

"Good, then I'm gonna spark this."

"Cool. I'll be right there."

I sprayed a thin layer of perfume, checked to make sure that both my earrings were in, took once last look at myself in the mirror and walked out to my living room. No sooner had I sat down on the couch next to my friend, then she passed to me. I took a long, thick hit, filling my lungs with the delicious smokey treat. "What's on the agenda tonight?" I asked as exhaling and handed her back the joint.

"Bowling." She responded.

"And what made you decide on this plan?"

"You'll see. Be patient."

"Fine."

"Hey, let's finish this in the car," she said as she grabbed her purse and car keys from next to where she left my "tool" box. "I hope you don't mind, some of the gang's meeting us at the bowling alley."

"That's cool."

We pulled up to Hollywood bowl around 9:00. The parking lot was actually not too full for a Saturday night. I didn't even think to look at the Marquee to see what might have scared the fine citizens of my small town from attending the night's festivities.

As we walked in through the bar entrance I headed straight for a drink. "Morgan and Coke please." I ordered and took a moment to check out the scenery. After looking around the dark and dingy bar I remembered why you don't go to bowling alleys to pick up men.

After our drinks came we walked to where we pay for a lane. I opened the door dividing the bar from the bowling alley and dropped my Morgan and Coke. Right in front of me was a man, seemingly returning from the restroom, completely naked, wearing only his bowling shoes. I looked at my friend and said, "What the?"

"Look around." She said, smiling widely, "I told you to trust me on this."

I looked around the bowling alley and saw the place full of bowlers in various stages of undress. Some were as naked as my friend who had just walked in front of me. Some were slightly more conservative and were wearing panties and a bra or boxer shorts.

At the end of the alley we were being waved at by our friends, most were already naked, some looked a bit frightened. I looked at my friend and said, "What on earth is this about?"

"It's a Nude Bowling Party. They are trying it out to see what kind of crowd they get. I guess there was some lame movie about a bunch of dancers bowling naked that gave them the idea."

"Well hell, where do I get rid of these clothes?"

"We gotta pay first, come on."

We paid for our lane time and joined our friends. One game had already been started so we had some time to go mingle before we could play. We took off our clothes and went in search of the perfect balls. Bowling balls that is.

Clear at the other side of the bowling alley was a group of men, all in boxers. I decided that if I was going to be naked, they had to be too. So I went up to them, dragging my friend behind me, "Hey there boys, how's it going?"

They all looked at me and my friend and smiled. "Just fine ladies, and yourselves?" responded the least shy of the crowd.

"We actually have a problem that I was hoping that you'd help us with." I said, while flashing a smile.

"Really? And what might that be?"

"Well, we couldn't help but notice that not a one of you is naked. We were hoping we could get you out of those boxer shorts." As I said that I could see some activity in the boxers of a few of the guys.

The outspoken one immediately responded, "Yeah, well I was just waiting for someone to help me out."

I walked over, stood in front of him and dropped to a squat, I reached up and pulled his boxers all the way to the floor, never breaking eye contact with him. He gave his friends a cat eating sh it grin and said, "See boys, I told you this was going to be a good night."

We invited them to play in the empty lane next to us, but explained that it was for total nudity only. They all quickly discarded their boxers and raced to claim their lane. My friend and I laughed at the image of 6 naked men pushing their way through the crowd.

When we finally found our balls we went back and saw that our new friends had done just fine meeting our old friends. Everyone was having a great time. We formed teams and the 12 of us played against each other. We decided that at the end of the night, the losers had to walk to the car naked, and then the winners would take them out for drinks.

I didn't mind buying those drinks at all.

Party Bowling Portable Game

Party Bowling set from GAMAGO - a 3 feet long portable tabletop bowling lane. Use empty cans as pins - crush one for your bowling ball.
Hot Topic

Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys By Bowling Delights [toys & Gam

Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys By Bowling Delights [toys & Gam

Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys by Bowling Delights [Toys Games]Item Condition Brand new, factory sealed Product Features Product Descripti...

Hot Topic

Bowling Party Gift Boxes Treat Boxes Bowling Fun Time 4 Favors (lot Of 8 Boxes)

Bowling Party Gift Boxes Treat Boxes Bowling Fun Time 4 Favors (lot Of 8 Boxes)

Perfect for Bowling Night Partys 8 Bowling Treat boxes Cardboard 6 x 3 1/2 x 6 BRAND NEW SEALED~I DO COMBINE SHIPPING (THIS THEME HAS MATCHING PARTY F...

Bowling Party Loot Bags

Bowling Party Loot Bags

No Gutter Balls Allowed with Party Favors Like These Be sure to strike your guests interest with bowling party favors, The bowling loot bags have it a...
CenturyNovelty.com

Bowling Party Pack for 16 - Multicolor

Bowling Party Pack for 16 - Multicolor

Find party supplies at Target.com! Pack for 16 includes: 16 thank you notes, dinner plates, dessert plates, cups, forks, spoons, 32 napkins, 2 solid-c...

Bowling Party Door Cover Decoration

Bowling Party Door Cover Decoration

Bowling Party Door Cover 2ft x 54in Vinyl banner comes with directions and adhesive tabs Ships from a smoke free home.

Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys

Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys

Product Details Made of sturdy plastic Large pins Product Description This sturdy plastic bowling set has 10 all white pins and 2 black bowling balls....
Mini Bowling Party Game Sets (8)

Mini Bowling Party Game Sets (8)

Birthday Express on eBay Party Packs Pinatas Balloons Cake Decorations Plates Napkins Cups/Drinkware Cutlery Mini Bowling Party Game Sets (8) Includes...

Bowling Party Pack for 8 - Multicolor

Bowling Party Pack for 8 - Multicolor

Find party supplies at Target.com! Pack for 8 includes: 8 thank you notes, dinner plates, dessert plates, cups, forks, spoons, 16 napkins, solid-color...