Pretty, but would NOT recommend

Apr 9, 2012
Not yet rated

I purchased the color Kendall on the Katwalk because it's a deep blue and FULL of glitter.  (some glitter polishes are too sheer with not enough glitter)  It looked great on!  About 10 minutes after applying it, I saw that that my whole pinkie nail was bare!  The whole thing had popped off.  After that, the rest chipped off in large flakes and/or big pieces stayed so stuck in place that remover would not take them off.
I brought it with me to my manicurist and had her put it on figuring that might make a difference.  Well that was a waste of money!  A day and a half after having it done professionally, all I was left with was two big blue spots on my thumbs that are still there.  Again, the polish had popped off the entire nail not long after application, and in other places only in big pieces.
So even though the color I purchased, as well as the other colors in the display, are very pretty, I will not buy Nicole by OPI again and definitely would not recommend it to others.  I've never had a polish come off this fast before.  Regular OPI works great for me, but not Nicole by OPI