Opi Ridge Filler

Like Primer for your Nails

Mar 16, 2004

Pros:Easy to apply, makes nails strong and healthy

Cons:a bit pricey but worth it

The Bottom Line: another great product from OPI

My Nails have always been healthy, fast-growing and strong. Until about a year ago when I tried do-it-yourself acrylic nails. The results were so catastrophic that I decided to remove the fake nails after only ten days. It took quite a few months for my nails to get back to their natural state and even now I still have problems with fine lines and ridges on my nails.

I heard about OPI products quite some time ago but was never willing to spend $7.50 for a bottle of polish. At the beginning of the year a friend surprised me with coupons for a professional manicure.

The manicurist used OPI products and before she ever put any polish on, she applied OPI Ridgefiller. She said this would settle in the lines and ridges of my nails, help to keep the polish stay on longer and make my nails stronger.

She was right! I have bought the Ridgefiller to use for myself about two months ago and use it religiously before putting on any polish - even clear.

Just like their nail polish, the OPI Ridgefiller comes in a half ounce size. In the bottle it looks like a white polish, almost like the one you would use for a french manicure. The Ridgefiller must be the only OPI product that does not carry a funny name. It is simply called "Ridgefiller".

Before putting it on, make sure your nails are dry and clean. The Ridgefiller goes on very smooth and easy. It dries from a shiny white to a matte, semi-sheer finish that is virtually undetectable even under clear polish.

Over the past few months I have noticed that my nails are stronger,with less breakage and splitting and that the nail polish goes on smoother and stays on longer.

The half ounce size does not sound like much, but it lasts a long time. I have used it at least ten times and you can barely tell that there is anything missing from the bottle.

I recommend this product to anyone who has problem nails and suffers from weak, splitting and breaking nails.

Set Of 4 Nail Treatment Ridge Filler, Top Coat, Base Coat, Strengthener

Set Of 4 Nail Treatment Ridge Filler, Top Coat, Base Coat, Strengthener

OPI NAIL TREATMENT SET OF 4 natural nail base coat top coat ridge filler natural nail strengthener 0.5 OZ 15 ML All pictures are taken under natural l...