Calvin Klein Obsession 3.4oz  Women's Eau de Parfum Reviews

Calvin Klein Obsession 3.4oz Women's Eau de Parfum

Free Shipping StrawberryNET.com

cant get enough

Apr 22, 2008

Pros:yummy smell

Cons:doesnt last long enuf

The Bottom Line: buy it

i know obsession perfume by calvin klein has been around forever, especailly since the 80's when this was my first "obsession"
remember the eye feathers they handed out when this first hit the stores? i walked the mall with those peacock feathers and my obsession sprayed all over me thinking i was the coolest kid on the block.
well, lets fast forward to 2008, where i am a bit older...but still into obsession. maybe it brings back memories of being so cool, i couldnt stand myself or i just really like the smell. i am not a flower person. meaning, i do not like ANY perfume that is flowery. So, Obsession, is more musky. I spray myself with it and bam! i feel good, i think its like aromatherapy.
i have to redo it a few hours later, as perfume doesnt stay on me for more than that. i dont care what perfumei put on, i go thru it like water. NO you cant smell me coming down the hall if thats what your thinking. im not an overdoer, i jsut haev skin that absorbs it.
it penetrates into the pores and fades fast.
so buy a bigger bottle if you can afford it.
the knockoffs dont come close. they will wear off by the time you hit the bathroom door. so dont waste your money on knock offs. obsession is the biggest knock off they make.
sont be fooled. buy the real of you can afford it.
make a investment and get a bottle. blast yourself right back to the past!

Brand: Calvin Klein Gender: Women Obsession 3.4 Eau De Parfum Spray For Women

Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women. We carry complete range of Obsession products.
Obsession For Women 3.4 Eau De Parfum Spray By Calvin Klein
Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1985, OBSESSION is classified as a refreshing, oriental fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a ble...
Brand New Sealed In Box 3.4 FL oz / 100 ML Eau De Parfum Spray Save on Shipping when you buy additional items $3.50 for USA states only!
Oriental Spicy Sweet-Ambery. Created in 1985 Obsession for women is a refreshing oriental fragrance. It's fragrant nature explores essences of mandari...
Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$78.00 - Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.3oz - perfume / fragrance for (ladies)
StrawberryNET.com
Perfume by Obsession for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Introduced by Calvin Klein in 1985 OBSESSION is a refreshing oriental fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of vanilla amber orange blossom oakmoss and ...
Coty Prestige Calvin Wmn Obsession For Women 3.4 Eau De Parfum Spray By Calvin Klein
A noble, pure & very unique fragrance Explores essences of mandarin, bergamot and peach Blended with notes of lemon, jasmine and oakmoss Gives you a r...