-5%
Olay Total Effects 7x Anti Aging Fragnance Free Uv Protection, 1.7oz 50ml (075609002786) Reviews

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

Just average...

Aug 2, 2008 (Updated Aug 2, 2008)

Pros:Not greasy; absorbs well; fragrance free; oil-free

Cons:Loaded with chemicals; doesn't live up to anti-aging hype

The Bottom Line: Although this is not a terrible moisturizer, I find it just average, and it doesn't live up to all its promises. I would not re-purchase this product.

I have been using this moisturizer for probably about a month and a half now, and I have to say I'm really not overly impressed. I tend to have rather difficult skin, and this seems to be about average. It does not leave my oily spots any more oily than they were before because the product is oil-free. It is not greasy, does absorb pretty well, and a little does go a long way (just enough to cover the tip of my finger covers pretty much my whole face). I do, however, have a couple spots that tend to get dry and flaky due to the drying/stripping cleansers I've used, and this moisturizer just doesn't really do a whole lot for those places. Also, don't believe all the promises about the anti-aging properties. Don't get me wrong, this is not a terrible moisturizer, and I don't hate it by any means because it does work with oily skin, and I've always had a problem finding a good moisturizer that does that, but I would just call it average. Plus, it contains a ton of chemicals, including the dreaded parabens that everyone seems to try to avoid these days. I'll probably finish what I have left, but after I do, I'll be searching for a new, safer, more chemical-free, effective one. I've been hearing a lot of good things about the Kimberly Sayer line, so I'm going to try that one next.

Face each day more confidently with Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer, fragrance-free. The proven, vitamin-rich anti-aging moisturiz...