Olay Total Effects 7x Anti Aging Fragnance Free Uv Protection, 1.7oz 50ml (075609002786) Reviews

Olay Total Effects 7x Anti Aging Fragnance Free Uv Protection

Jan 3, 2009 (Updated Jan 4, 2009)

Pros:spf
pump bottle
dries quickly
good moisturizer
a little goes a long way
niacinamide

Cons:tinted
expensive
not much anti aging

The Bottom Line: I'll buy this until I find something better.

from the olay website:
(http://www.olay.com/boutique/totaleffects/products/te1002)
WHY IS TOTAL EFECTS PLUS SPF 15 RIGHT FOR YOU?

For those concerned about sun exposure, the #1 cause of premature visible aging, this daily facial moisturizer provides the benefit of 7 anti-aging therapies in 1 essential product plus protection against sun damage.

1. Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
2. Nourishing Moisturization: For a radiant, healthy glow
3. Tone Enhancement: Balances color & reduces appearance     of age spots
4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores
6. Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin's     surface
7. Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance

THE RESULT?
Visibly younger-looking skin that's better protected against sun damage.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
It provides the total anti-aging power of moisture fused with vitamins and anti-oxidants plus UVA/UVB (SPF 15) protection to help prevent sun damage.

Active Ingredients: 4% Octyl Salicylate, 2% Avobenzone, 1% Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, 1% Octocrylene Also contains: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isosteartate, Polyacrylamide, Triethanolamine, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetyl Alcohol, PTFE, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Ethylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Propylparaben, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Oleth 3-Phosphate, Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E.

My experience:
Because I grew up with my mom using oil of olay, I decided to follow suit and use the updated version of olay.
What I initially liked about the product is its pump action bottle.  No mess no fuss.  One pea size go on one side of my face and another go on the other.  So a little goes a long way so this product lasts me a while.  I like the niacinamide which independent study show to decrease the risk of cancer caused by uv and helps lighten dark spots.  Hopefully, there is enough niacinamide in here to make a difference.

I like the fact that it has some spf, it's simply competitive, especially considering its price.  But if you were going to have an all day event in the field, on the road, out in the sun, you may as well get a foundation with higher spf with this underneath as your moisturizer.  I don't much care for its tint though,  it may complicate evening out your tone when putting on foundation, so I use their total effects night firming cream which dries clear or my body shop mattifying cream as a moisturizer before putting on foundation (if i must put on foundation).  Otherwise, this tinted moisturizer is something I use when I just go to work or non-occasions.

The first bottle I bought had no scent, but the second bottle i am on now does, i might have missed a memo about that somewhere.  I think the scent is light enough so it doesn't bother me.  The cream itself is light and spreads nicely and like its night time counterpart, this dries quickly and does not stain my clothes or collars.  I can be oily so this normal to combination is at times tedious but I use oil blotting paper and shine free pressed powder so it offsets my oily nose.

As for the anti-aging, I haven't seen the effects too much.  So that part is a drag.  I don't see my pores getting smaller either. But if the key to avoiding wrinkles is good moisturizing then this is a suitable cream.  I would buy this product again unless I find something better.

atrupti Store

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer, SPF 15, 1.7 Ounce Click Thumbnails to Enlarge Face each day more confidently with Olay Total Effe...