Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant Solid Arctic Force 3.25 oz Reviews

Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant Solid Arctic Force 3.25 oz

Wears Off Too Fast

Mar 3, 2011

Pros:Invisible, non-irritating

Cons:Wears off quickly.

The Bottom Line: I don't recommend this because it's not effective and wears off fast.

I haven't bought any of the new Old Spice deodorant products until purchasing the High Endurance Arctic Force scent.  As usual they were on sale at Walgreen's and I had a couple of coupons.  The Arctic Force definitely does not smell like the original "old man" Old Spice scent.  However, it does smell a lot like some of the older Speed Stick products, so it really isn't "cutting edge", despite the label and commercials.  The lable claims "25% Higher Performing Odor Protection*"  The fine print at the asterisk says "than before", so apparently they've improved it from a previous version.

Arctic Force is not advertised as invisible stick, but actually does go on invisible.  I find it ironic that deodorants advertised as invisble aren't and vice versa.  The product is labeled as a "long lasting stick" which I can't say is true.  The deodorant wears off after about 8-10 hours.  Unlike some deodorants that beging to wear off quickly but are still somewhat effective, Arctic Force is basically useless after 8-10 hours (or less depending how active you are).

There is no activate ingredient listed on the label of this product.  It looks basically like a list of fillers.  Normally there's an active ingredient listed as 17 to 20 per cent of the product, but it's nowhere on the label of this product.  This is most likely why the product doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

The product doesn't irritate my skin which is another postive, but every person's sensitivity is different.  That's not enough for me to purchase, or even use, the product again.  I purchased a different new scent of Old Spice deodorant and that one actually does work and smells good, so I will try other scents from them.

Here we go Ozbo Part Number:80604 UPC:012044003572 Manufacturer Part #: Product Description: Old Spice High End Arctic Force Pack of 1 Important Infor...