Olympus CAMEDIA D-545 Zoom 4.0 MP Digital Camera - Silver Reviews

Olympus CAMEDIA D-545 Zoom 4.0 MP Digital Camera - Silver

I got a brand new olympus d545 off ebay for 99 dollars..

May 27, 2005

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:great zoom (on high resolution) great pictures with high resolution

Cons:blurry pictures-low resolution battery life settings are erased everytime you turn off the camera

The Bottom Line: I don't think it's worth the regular retail price..go to ebay and find one that's cheaper..

I was surprised that I could actually get this wonderful camera for 99 dollars..it was brand new and worked perfectly! I used it when I went to disneyland and there are some problems..on high quality the pictures come out superb..but on low quality the pictures came out really really blurry..on high quality you can only take 14 pictures..on low you can take over 100..so I switched back and forth between high and low and the difference between them was so noticeable after I downloaded the pictures..the low quality pictures are not even useable..I took around 50 pictures..but most of them were not very clear..the medium resolution can only take around 28 pictures..but it's better than the low resolution by far..28 pictures was simply not enough for me so in the end I just decided to purchase a xd-card for more memory so I wouldn't have to settle for low quality pictures..by the end of the day, the battery was so drained that it could only open for about 2 seconds and then shut off..so you NEED to get rechargeable batteries or always have a spare..also, you can change the quality setting and picture settings (zoom, portrait, night scene, etc.) but once you turn off the camera, the settings are gone and when you use it again you have to start all over..but overall this camera takes very clear pictures with high resolution and the zoom is also fantastic (on high resolution)..I would not have paid regular retail for this camera but for what I paid, I think it's worth every cent..but then again, I also need to buy the xd-card and rechargeable batteries, and a camera case, and a battery recharger..but this is the same for every camera right? oh, it also doesn't have a viewfinder but I never use those anyway..I just use the LCD..

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Olympus FE-46 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Light Pink)

OLYMPUS Tough TG-1 iHS Silver 12 MP 4X Optical Zoom Waterproof

OLYMPUS Tough TG-1 iHS Silver 12 MP 4X Optical Zoom Waterproof

OLYMPUS Tough TG-1 iHS Silver 12 MP 4X Optical Zoom Waterproof Shockproof 25mm Wide Angle Digital Camera HDTV Output, Everything You Need Kit, V104090...
Newegg.com

Essentials Bundle Kit For Olympus Om-d Em-5 Digital Camera & 14-42mm Zoom Lens

Essentials Bundle Kit For Olympus Om-d Em-5 Digital Camera & 14-42mm Zoom Lens

Search our eBay Store! Order Toll Free (800) 991-3350 International (631) 389-2138 Essentials Bundle for Olympus OM-D EM-5, EM-1 Digital Camera 14-42m...

Olympus OM-D E-M5 16 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera (Silver Body Only)

Olympus OM-D E-M5 16 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera (Silver Body Only)

The Beginning of the New A new era in Micro Four Thirds technology is about to begin. The new, revolutionary mirrorless camera, the OM-D E-M5, has a...
BuyDig.com

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Body Only- Black  16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF ($999.99 before $200.00 savings)

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Body Only- Black 16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF ($999.99 before $200.00 savings)

16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF 3 tilting OLED touchscreen with live view shooting,high-definition AVCHD/MP4 movie modes (up to 1080/60i resolution),includ...
Crutchfield

Olympus Stylus Tough 8010 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Silver)

Olympus PEN 12.3MP with 17-mm. Lens Digital SLR Camera E-P1

Olympus PEN 12.3MP with 17-mm. Lens Digital SLR Camera E-P1

Find digital cameras at Target.com! Olympus pen 12.3mp with 17-mm. Lens digital slr camera e-p1

OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Black 16.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera

OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Black 16.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera

Image Sensor 4/3 Live MOS Max. Recording Resolution 1920 x 1080 Viewfinder Type Eye-level electronic viewfinder, approx. 1.44M ISO Sensitivity AUTO IS...
Newegg.com

Olympus - SP-100 Digital Camera, 16MP, 50x Optical Zoom, Dot Sight Framing, 1080/60p Full

Olympus SP-100 Digital Camera, 16MP, 50x Optical Zoom, Dot Sight Framing, 1080/60p Full HD Video, Panorama, USB 2.0 Olympus SP-100 The Olympus SP-100 ...
Adorama

Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ 14-42mm Lens- Black  16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF ($1099.99 before $200.00 savings)

Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ 14-42mm Lens- Black 16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF ($1099.99 before $200.00 savings)

16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF 3 tilting OLED touchscreen with live view shooting,includes 14-42mm 3X zoom lens,includes external flash unit
Crutchfield