Olympus CAMEDIA D-545 Zoom 4.0 MP Digital Camera - Silver Reviews

Nov 22, 2005

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Lightweight; lots of settings; superb value; great with rechargeable AA batteries

Cons:no viewfinder

The Bottom Line: Excellent for the digital novice and/or the usual multi-purpose camera use

This is a good camera for someone just beginning with a digital or for someone who doesn't need a mega-zoom. For me, it is perfect. I take a lot of pictures of family and friends, special events, and vacation.

I bought it at a "superstore" for the price ($179) and the features. This camera is great for all kinds of shots and lighting. It has a control setting in the back to adjust for a variety of shots (landscape, people + landscape, close-up, bright light to night-time, action, etc). I think there are 27 settings. It takes a while to learn how to change the settings, but once you do, the camera is a dream.

We were at the Grand Canyon this summer (North & South Rims) and the pictures I have are incredible of sunset, rainbows, mist in the canyon, people with breathtaking scenes in back, etc. We also went to Utah and I took close-ups of wildflowers that turned out almost professional-looking!

It is lightweight and takes AA batteries. I bought a set of rechargeable batteries and a charger. The rechargeable batteries last quite a while and I keep them charged and ready to go. I am satisfied with that part.

I am a MAJOR scrapbooker and this camera is making my hobby even more fun!

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Olympus FE-46 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Light Pink)

OLYMPUS Tough TG-1 iHS Silver 12 MP 4X Optical Zoom Waterproof

OLYMPUS Tough TG-1 iHS Silver 12 MP 4X Optical Zoom Waterproof

OLYMPUS Tough TG-1 iHS Silver 12 MP 4X Optical Zoom Waterproof Shockproof 25mm Wide Angle Digital Camera HDTV Output, Everything You Need Kit, V104090...
Newegg.com

Essentials Bundle Kit For Olympus Om-d Em-5 Digital Camera & 14-42mm Zoom Lens

Essentials Bundle Kit For Olympus Om-d Em-5 Digital Camera & 14-42mm Zoom Lens

Search our eBay Store! Order Toll Free (800) 991-3350 International (631) 389-2138 Essentials Bundle for Olympus OM-D EM-5, EM-1 Digital Camera 14-42m...

Olympus OM-D E-M5 16 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera (Silver Body Only)

Olympus OM-D E-M5 16 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera (Silver Body Only)

The Beginning of the New A new era in Micro Four Thirds technology is about to begin. The new, revolutionary mirrorless camera, the OM-D E-M5, has a...
BuyDig.com

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Body Only- Black  16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF ($999.99 before $200.00 savings)

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Body Only- Black 16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF ($999.99 before $200.00 savings)

16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF 3 tilting OLED touchscreen with live view shooting,high-definition AVCHD/MP4 movie modes (up to 1080/60i resolution),includ...
Crutchfield

Olympus Stylus Tough 8010 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Silver)

Olympus PEN 12.3MP with 17-mm. Lens Digital SLR Camera E-P1

Olympus PEN 12.3MP with 17-mm. Lens Digital SLR Camera E-P1

Find digital cameras at Target.com! Olympus pen 12.3mp with 17-mm. Lens digital slr camera e-p1

OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Black 16.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera

OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Black 16.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera

Image Sensor 4/3 Live MOS Max. Recording Resolution 1920 x 1080 Viewfinder Type Eye-level electronic viewfinder, approx. 1.44M ISO Sensitivity AUTO IS...
Newegg.com

Olympus - SP-100 Digital Camera, 16MP, 50x Optical Zoom, Dot Sight Framing, 1080/60p Full

Olympus SP-100 Digital Camera, 16MP, 50x Optical Zoom, Dot Sight Framing, 1080/60p Full HD Video, Panorama, USB 2.0 Olympus SP-100 The Olympus SP-100 ...
Adorama

Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ 14-42mm Lens- Black  16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF ($1099.99 before $200.00 savings)

Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ 14-42mm Lens- Black 16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF ($1099.99 before $200.00 savings)

16MP, 3 Tilt OLED, HD, EVF 3 tilting OLED touchscreen with live view shooting,includes 14-42mm 3X zoom lens,includes external flash unit
Crutchfield