HP 80 (C4847A) Yellow/Magenta/Color Ink Cartridge Reviews

HP 80 (C4847A) Yellow/Magenta/Color Ink Cartridge

Free Shipping CompAndSave.com

Totally Worth It

May 28, 2007

Pros:Bluetooth is great, Easy setup, Cheap

Cons:No IR for other devices, Location of Stop button

The Bottom Line: It's cheap, and worth it if you watch a lot of dem movies.

One of my main reasons for buying the PS3 was the inexpensive Blu-Ray player. I mean, I haven't gotten around to writing that review yet, as there are so many new features added weekly.

Anyways, onto the remote. First things first, if you're Canadian, buy this remote in the US. 24.99$ USD is a far cry from 39.99$ CAD, especially with the exchange at parity now.

So the price is fair, and in all honesty I am surprised that Sony is letting this go so cheaply.

In appearance the remote is 100% symmetrical except for the start & select buttons. Which is very cool. The finish on the upper half is a high-polish, which is a nice sleep feature that matches the PS3's shiny finish. It smells like a new piece of electronics. Taste? (now that's just gross!)

The remote comes in basic "cut your hand before you cut anything else" packaging, so use a steady hand. Batteries included, as usual.

I literally placed the batteries in, and went to "register new bluetooth device" on my PS3. Took about 1 minute.

The remote is intuitive. All the buttons are self explanatory except for the colours. They don't seem to do anything.

The remote has no sixaxis tilt features.

One of the coolest parts of this remote is that it's essentially a look into the future. I still find myself pointing this thing at the tele, even though bluetooth works on my front lawn like 50 feet away.

You can surf, music, and everything else with this remote. No lessons necessary, again, intuitive with the PS3's menu system

The worst part of this remote is that there is no IR on it. So you can't even control the bloody volume (not cool Sony), or any other device for that matter.

Second worse thing (trust me this gets very annoying). Is that the "Stop" button is located directly below the "Play" button, and it's the same size as the "Pause" button, which is located below the "Stop" button. You will find yourself hitting the "Stop" button either by accident or because like most warm blooded human beings you will think that it makes sense to have the order in "Play", "Pause", "Stop".

Genuine and Guaranteed!

Genuine Factory Sealed HP 80 Ink C4847A DesignJet 1050C Item in picture is the actual item you will receive Box will be doubled boxed to avoid damage ...
Replacement for Hewlett Packard (HP) C4847A (HP 80) Dye Magenta Ink Cartridge - 350ml
CompAndSave.com
Remanufactured Replacement High Yield Magenta Ink Cartridge for C4847a / Hp 80xl (C4847A)The high-quality remanufactured C4847a (hp 80xl) high yield m...
Swift Ink
C4847AIn stock
Hewlett Packard Ink Cartridge - Magenta, C4847A
GM Supplies
Hewlett Packard HP LaserJet C 4847 A Magenta Print Cartridge Yield: 4 , 000 Sheets HP LaserJet C4847A Magenta Print Cartridge - Yield: 4,000 Sheets ...
Adorama
Perfect choice for users who produce precise black-and-color line drawings or high-quality color renderings, maps and graphics. Built-in smart chip fo...
Shoplet.com
HP BR DESIGNJET 1050C, 1-#80 HI YLD MAGENTA INKPart Number: C4847ABrand New and Sold with a 90 Day Warranty
HEWLETT PACKARD SUPPLIES HEWC4847A OEM cartridges make your ordinary documents into the extraordinary with sharp lines and ...
Wayfair Supply
2200 Page-Yield, Magenta
HP 80 - C4847A - print cartridge - 1 x magenta - for DesignJet 1050c, 1050c plus, 1055cm, 1055cm plus C4847A