HP 80 (C4847A) Yellow/Magenta/Color Ink Cartridge Reviews

HP 80 (C4847A) Yellow/Magenta/Color Ink Cartridge

Free Shipping CompAndSave.com

PS3 Remote Control - For Those Who Utilize Their Blu-ray Player For Movies

Mar 13, 2008 (Updated Mar 13, 2008)

Pros:Great range with Bluetooth, slick and lightweight

Cons:Some of the buttons feel small

The Bottom Line: The PS3 remote control is a very nice accessory for your PS3 machine.

One of the best features of the original Playstation 2 was that it utilized DVD technology and thus, also doubled as a DVD player. In many cases, it was the first DVD player in homes. In some cases, it was the secondary DVD player for households. Because I was an early DVD adapter, I used the PS2 as a secondary player for the game room/office. It meant that I didn't need the PS2 DVD remote control as I was fine using the PS2 game controller to help me get through menus and start and stop movies. But the Playstation 3, which uses Blu-ray technology, will more than likely be the one and only Blu-ray player in most households because it is so costly. And in fact, the PS3 might be the best deal out of all the Blu-ray players out there. Thus, I'd expect Sony's remote control to be a popular buy these days.

Originally, I didn't think I'd need it and decided to try and control the Blu-ray player with the game controller, but after watching a couple movies, I decided that the $25 ($20 if you can find it on sale) remote control would be a good buy. So far, so good. The remote is long and thin and very lightweight, which is definitely a plus. With so many remote controls in my house these days, thin and light is what's necessary. It's pitch black in color and feels slick, though some of the buttons might feel a little small for the thumb. Thankfully, those aren't the DVD buttons. The Play, Stop, and Pause buttons are smack dab in the middle in perfect alignment. In the upper third of the remote are directional buttons and the PS button is right underneath it. Those will be most utilized and they fit with each other perfectly.

The PS button allows you to start up the machine with the remote control and you can also eject discs if you wish as well through the remote. All of the PS3 controller buttons (L1, L2, R1, R2, triangle, square, circle, and X) are there just in case you are that used to using your controller. There's a pop up/menu button which allows you to access the menus without leaving the movie. You won't be able to play games through the remote, though with the game controller buttons represented, you wouldn't expect that to be the case.

The remote control doesn't use IR, which has it's positives and negatives. It utilizes Bluetooth technology which gives you great range. What it doesn't allow is for the remote to act as a universal remote for anything else sitting on your entertainment center. It's very easy to set up and once it is, it's attached to the unit, much like a Bluetooth headset would be attached to a phone. You won't be able to easily use it for another PS3 player, in case you have two in your house. Also, because it is Bluetooth, you don't need an adapter or anything plugged into the PS3 in order for it to work. It runs on 2 AA batteries.

If you are going to utilize your PS3 as a Blu-ray player, I think this remote is a must have. Some PS3 owners may simply have mastered using the PS3 game controller and might not need it. And while I'm comfortable using the game controller as well, the remote control makes things so much easier.

Genuine and Guaranteed!

Genuine Factory Sealed HP 80 Ink C4847A DesignJet 1050C Item in picture is the actual item you will receive Box will be doubled boxed to avoid damage ...
Replacement for Hewlett Packard (HP) C4847A (HP 80) Dye Magenta Ink Cartridge - 350ml
CompAndSave.com
Remanufactured Replacement High Yield Magenta Ink Cartridge for C4847a / Hp 80xl (C4847A)The high-quality remanufactured C4847a (hp 80xl) high yield m...
Swift Ink
C4847AIn stock
Hewlett Packard Ink Cartridge - Magenta, C4847A
GM Supplies
Hewlett Packard HP LaserJet C 4847 A Magenta Print Cartridge Yield: 4 , 000 Sheets HP LaserJet C4847A Magenta Print Cartridge - Yield: 4,000 Sheets ...
Adorama
Perfect choice for users who produce precise black-and-color line drawings or high-quality color renderings, maps and graphics. Built-in smart chip fo...
Shoplet.com
HP BR DESIGNJET 1050C, 1-#80 HI YLD MAGENTA INKPart Number: C4847ABrand New and Sold with a 90 Day Warranty
HEWLETT PACKARD SUPPLIES HEWC4847A OEM cartridges make your ordinary documents into the extraordinary with sharp lines and ...
Wayfair Supply
2200 Page-Yield, Magenta
HP 80 - C4847A - print cartridge - 1 x magenta - for DesignJet 1050c, 1050c plus, 1055cm, 1055cm plus C4847A